Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs Peel

VIP Member
Jack struggles with her own personal hygiene; imagine her house with a MASSIVE ungroomed fog with that wet dog smell, all sweaty after rolling in fox poo. :sick:
And managing to smear the poo over every available rug, carpet, chair, sideboard etc

• Sick
Reactions: 21

jenny2603

VIP Member
Am I reading this right - is she claiming that she did this the day BEFORE the fire, because she was already concerned about safety issues? Or has she just got her timeline wrong?

ETA cos the fire happened early hours Thursday
I think she's just mixed up the timeline or is writing it the week after the fire.

Monochrome Muse

☆thread title☆
Could it be the same as this one, but in true zeleb neon light style have the neon mis-fire for the letters;
Monroe, #340, not, a.c.unt ❓
Send chapeaux to; Detached Property, Nice Part of Soufend, CELERY PI55 0FF to be in with a chance to win! 🤩

• Haha

jenny2603

VIP Member
It also stated that she was a pocket rocket. Being a woman of the world, it is my understanding that this is in fact a pocket rocket.

Unlike an actual pocket rocket, however, slopzilla is neither powerful, quiet, nor compact. She is, however, a fucking tool. I’ll give her that.
View attachment 1416457
She is a fake cock to be fair.

• Haha

Lazarus

VIP Member
If an apprentice did this for cheap then the LEAST she could do here is tag them for exposure to all of jacks adoring squigs. Right?
welcome new member. We call them Squigs because we squiggle out their names to keep them anonymous.

Upthisweek

Haven't grunked yet so sorry if it's already said but that tattoo doesn't look less than a day old does it? No redness?

Reactions: 20
It's only a few weeks back that Wacko said she was feeding the in-laws EVERY SUNDAY, it's no wonder lil ole Harold (sorry, can't even think the word Harold without saying 'Arold! 'Arold! ...if you know, you know;) 😁 ) LEFT. Did her mammy suddenly stop providing her with roast dinners at that point in time?

I know I'm being pedantic, but her out of context and over/misuse of the ~tilde~ is just ridiculous and really grinds my gears! She used it around "I" but it makes literally - and forensically - no sense! Is she saying, as per the explanation below, that she is an approximation of I? Or does she have Portuguese in her bones as well as ALLLLL the other nationalities?
  • an accent (~) placed over Spanish n when pronounced ny (as in señor ) or Portuguese a or o when nasalized (as in São Paulo ), or over a vowel in phonetic transcription, indicating nasalization.
  • a symbol similar to a tilde used in mathematics and logic to indicate negation, inversion, etc.
  • In informal writing, a tilde is sometimes used before a number to mean “about” or “approximately.” For example, a sentence that reads I think my dog weighs ~20 pounds means I think my dog weighs about/around 20 pounds. This usage is likely based on the math usage of the tilde symbol to mean an approximate equivalency.
See, published-author Jack? NO SENSE! LITERALLY

BIB - strangely, that bit does work for Jack 👃👃👃

Morning all!:coffee:
This massively annoys me to! I feel like she’s is trying to make a point more interesting/valid by doing this. It’s on the same lines as when someone uses all capitals or loads of swear words to make a point when in reality you have just made yourself look worse 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
This is a tangent as still grunking.

Listening to Off-menu (podcast with Ed Gamble and James Acaster) with Nadiya on it and she is SO lovely. Funny, warm, charming. So different to some other cooks we know!
My fave podcast! The episode with Angela Hartnett is a delight, too.

Nearly 200 episodes and no Smol Pixie? Although I can only imagine the woe is me tirade they'd get when asking 'still or sparkling'.

• Haha