Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
I kind of like the Omega tattoo, and some of the sleeve is okay.

But as I've said before, Jack does have an aesthetic that I quite like.
Which version of Jack?!

I agree though when she leans into the tattoos, shorter hair etc she looks really nice, sometimes even edging towards cool.

Reactions: 18

NellieBoo

VIP Member
Aren’t tags meant to be round/circular as well? Cos that one is very much not.

But she could still have had it that same way up, but with the hole at the top and the string going around the other side of her wrist, right?
I don't know! Waaaaaah. I need a diagram 😂.

ETA YES! I took my glasses off, pressed my phone to my face. I see it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

auntylil

Chatty Member
In restaurant parlance, Friday is Global Release Day. You know what that means - it's time to unleash the first Pet Slop Bots album. You can download it directly from here: http://www.slopbot.com/petslopbots.html as a zip file. It should work on any device but if it doesn't, please let me know and I can find an alternative way to upload it. Tuck into your electroslop, dear hearts. It's a nourishing bed soup for your ears.

View attachment 1420162
Thank you so much, can't wait to listen to this tomorrow! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17

L3moning

VIP Member
The '7' is definitely out of kilter with the rest. As with Jack's tattoo's it is completely insipid and uninspired.
I kind of like the Omega tattoo, and some of the sleeve is okay.

But as I've said before, Jack does have an aesthetic that I quite like.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I’ve been trying to find it, so sorry for asking, but where has all the ‘Harold the homophobe’ stuff come from if no one minds me asking?

• Haha

Mrs Peel

VIP Member
Nah give it a month, the hot weather will have fucked off and all the lawns of Thorpe Bay will be lush and green again, except Jack's. 😂 😂 😂

I bet she leaves all the turds for SB to pick up during his Tuesday visit. She's that type of bastard.
And she'll put him on the naughty step if he misses one.

• Sad
  • Haha