Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
Our grass looks like that at the moment - I can’t bear to sprinkler because of the cost.
Same. Ours grows in the Wet, and dies in the Dry. Even weird neighbour has gone from watering theirs four times a day to twice.

How Jack sees her role in world events:
View attachment 1417335
View attachment 1417337
View attachment 1417340

Jack's actual role in world events:
View attachment 1417341
She doesn't even do that well though!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Are you a vegan who eats a lot of meat?
Do you fall underneath trains?
Are you able to bring up building plans to cast your expert eye over after major fire disasters?
Do your cookies look and probably taste like fossilised horse poo?
Have your former other halves complained about your lesbian clothes or large number of tattoos?
If you answered no to at least three of these, congratulations, you can rest assured it is very unlikely that you are Jack
Inspired by the above
#thread title creator of coprolite cookies 🍪

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Captainmouse

VIP Member
yeah, I know next to nothing about dogs (hell, I learnt here that you don't take puppies for "walkies" till they're vaxxed and grown)
but she is absolutely just gonna open the back door to let that poor dog come and go and shit all over the shitty lawn, instead of properly training her, isn't she?
If she hasn’t installed a doggy loo, and isn’t clearing up, it really will be 💩 🌪 when she next mows

• Sick
Reactions: 14

Sketchy

VIP Member
'From this moment on my only requirement in a relationship is someone that looks at me the way my dog looks at me'

I do hope she's not claiming this lovely statement is one thunk up by her very own self - I've heard/read it loads of times before. Suppose it'll impress her sychophantic followers though. :rolleyes:
Oops! Sycophantic, no h. Hope 'The Teacher' isn't reading. ;) Still dying to hear all about the dates though ...

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Whaa?

VIP Member
I have deleted my comment. Sorry for being annoying, but I am reluctant to comment on anything I cannot see first hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What are the (upside down) numbers on the tag meant to signify? I think I missed that

Is it from her time in 'Nam? Is it a bible verse? If it's the verse I googled, she's having a laugh!
Her birthdays the 17th of March so thinking at least the 17 bit is that. Maybe the 4 is SB’s

Reactions: 9