Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsFawlty

Chatty Member
You did warn us, to be fair! Put it down to being delirious today after all the heat and having had work done on the house I've been confined to my one room. But I had wifi, so all was not lost. Which is why I started reading Tattle, then signed up and I've been introduced to a world of pumbles, slop, grunking and smol pixie antics. It has been joyous. 💜
(Also discovered this is very civilised thread, some of the others are 😬).
That should say forum, not thread! Not very good with the technical terms on t'internet. 🙄

Reactions: 20

Elastoblast

VIP Member
Maybe she's watched the Lazarus Project on Sky and thinks she can time travel back to January and give evidence? Oh no wait she barely has a working tv

Reactions: 19

Boogs

VIP Member
I rudely forgot to thank the creator of my new avatar. I shamelessly stole it to replace my double dip image which was far too face tuned to countenance!
Your previous one used to freak me out every time I looked at it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Missmopps

VIP Member
Not a huge shocker to those who were following her when Grenfell happened. On that one she claimed she had been looking at the building plans the evening before it happened!
WTF? are there receipts for this absolutely ghoulish fuckery?

Vanelope

VIP Member
Ah. I love a delicious insult from formidable women like 'Ah. They mean well'. See also 'Oh. You look well' (you have put on weight and are FAT'). My personal favourite, which I use now 'You've delighted me enough' said with a beaming smile 🙂.
aw Mr Bennett’s fave also

and the evergreen ‘that’s brave of you’

• Haha

NellieBoo

VIP Member
I feel ill at the thought of that - that's just wasting food. Could she not do porridge with apple with bacon sarnie on the side if she was hungry? She's an odd one <<<<< this is being polite....
She saves the bread to grate along with spam to make, err, something.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

TankGirl

It also stated that she was a pocket rocket. Being a woman of the world, it is my understanding that this is in fact a pocket rocket.

Unlike an actual pocket rocket, however, slopzilla is neither powerful, quiet, nor compact. She is, however, a fucking tool. I’ll give her that.
View attachment 1416457
Just spat my tea out all over the dog. Egging hilarious Frau - Shap Po my Frau 🎩

• Haha
Reactions: 18