Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsFawlty

Chatty Member
I called a scientist, an architect, several firefighters, and a lawyer. Between us all we hold decades of service, encyclopaedias of chemical information, forensic knowledge of building structures and escape routes.

I can actually SMELL the bullsh*t coming off these 2 sentences.
I read this part just now to my husband (vaguely aware of her, no idea about Tattle, doesn't use social media, etc). His reaction: "What?"
👉 Exactly.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
Is it only me that sees A17 and not 417? There is definitely a tail off to the bottom left of the 4, makes it look like a tribute to a boy band. Perhaps she asked for E17 and they couldn't understand her nasal twang?:unsure:
The A17 is a road, a gun and, best of all - a tank!

Does Jack have the keys to Big Dave's tank?

• Haha

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
Jack mentioned it is a reference to a page in the AA’s own “bible”, “The Big Book.”

I am not sure whether it would depend which edition you had as to whether that’s always going to be a correct page number.

I think she means “Acceptance is the Key” which is how some of the text on a version of that page I have seen, is sometimes summarised.
To add, “acceptance” is a big AA concept. For example, in the Serenity Prayer, acceptance of things you cannot change. This page of the Big Book has a lot of stuff about “acceptance” (of the situation, of reality, of your alcohol problem, I would venture), being the answer.

• Heart

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
If it wasn't for the ink stained hands I would have said that tattoo is healed. Normally when you get a fresh tattoo it is either covered in clingfilm, or at least some vaseline type stuff but her arm looks dry.

ETA maybe not, just looked at some of my fresh tattoo pictures and they look much the same lol I'll try to stop being a JM conspiracy theorist now

It definitely takes a couple of days for them to go crusty and itchy. You can see the redness just forming on Jack's.

It looks dry AF though. Bepanthen nappy rash cream, Jack. Stat!

• Haha

Mrs Peel

VIP Member
The grooming costs of that dog will be expensive. The little miniature schnauzer I looked after the other week costs £45 for a trim, shampoo and dry. I can only think that Content will be nearer the £75 mark. And they need doing often.
She'll probably get a quick dip in the dandelion dirt bath.

• Haha
  • Sad

auntylil

Chatty Member
Love it when THAT BOY, Buddy Oliver does the cooking as usual much more screen presence than Jack.
Bloody love him, Buddy and his glamorous assistant 😁 - Jack could only ever dream of having as much charisma as this kid!

Wonder if she ever watches That Man or TM's SB...can imagine her huddled in the corner of a darkened room, gurning, growling, (not gently, not softly) clawing at her neck, while she throws squashed tomatoes at the TV! #itshouldabeenme

Sorry if that creates an ear worm, pals! 😁

• Haha

Boogs

VIP Member
If you ever feel sorry for Jack just remember she left two small defenceless animals to die in an airing cupboard and I'm sure the feeling will pass
Were these the guineapigs or the labour named cats that one day just stopped being mentioned?

• Sad
  • Wow

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
If she likes her tattoo, then good for her. I just don't get why an adult needs applause from strangers for getting one. Wow, you went and got a thing you wanted at a bargain price. Yay, I guess?

I have a tattoo from when I was 18. I loved it then and now love it for getting it then, but would not get it now if that makes sense.
I know lots of people like that and it's the main reason I have never got one. People change their minds over time and the things that once meant something to them no longer do. My brother has just after about 12 years got his ex wives name covered. 👀