Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Django

VIP Member
Thank you, the curse is lifted, my kitchen cupboards have stopped opening and shutting abruptly and the toddler’s stopped levitating x
Happy to help, not all heroes wear capes xoxo

Someone cleverer than me should make those lyrics into a Jack song tho 🎼

• Haha
Reactions: 24

NeoCortex

Chatty Member
Why is Jack so obsessed with her very slightly below average height? She is not by any description extremely short

Does she think height is a personality trait?
I wouldn't have said she's short either. Either her height fluctuates or she lying.

• Haha

MrsFawlty

Chatty Member
'Brave and important' is the sort of bobbins Nigella says about Jack 😂 And no doubt Jack thinks about herself.
Comes to something when farting about on twitter is considered either of those things.
They're all so 'worthy', aren't they?

• Sad

Charitas

Chatty Member
But also displays her dog’s ID tag with her phone number on it. That doesn’t matter because it’s her work phone and she doesn’t answer it.
which means she’s either missing out on paid work

I met Ray Davies once about 6 years ago and I still get Fanny flutters butterflies at the thought.
My favourite Ray Davies story is that when they were trying to get signed he suggested his brother would happily sleep with an agent in a Whitnail and I manner and fisticuffs were the result. I realise brothers in bands appear to resort to punching with some regularity but pimpimg out not so much

• Haha

Phillipa78

Chatty Member
All the 417 reminds me of is 24601 :unsure:
Jack as Jean Valjean: We were starving. I stole a loaf of bread
Bishop: You poor thing, of course you couldn't help stealing from a Patreon subscriber or 700. Run along and thanks for all you do
Does anyone have a copy of the big book? Just curious as to what's on page 344? 🤭

• Haha

auntylil

Chatty Member
Hot off the press: I just showed my husband her tattoo. He is an actual tattooist and no longer an apprentice. He screwed his nose up and said it’s shit, average at best and why has she got A17 written on there upside down.
I think I love your husband! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Just as well Jack’s never gone that route with the fiancées and super serious OHs really.
It would be like in Jaws, “we’re going to need a bigger boat arm”.
BIB #threadtitle nomination :LOL:

• Haha

Elastoblast

VIP Member
My type is very much androgynous and I’d be lying if I said that I didn’t think she was attractive when her first book came out (shame it was still a couple of years before I realised what my fascination with androgynous women was 😂). However now I find her repulsive. She doesn’t know who she is and her vile narcissistic ways mean that it doesn’t matter how she wears her hair or what she clothes she wears (lesbian or otherwise) she’ll always be ugly.

Also imagine that nasal twang talking dirty in your ear 🤢
Whispering sweet nothings about what slop she'd like to lick off you 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Moneypenny’sfreedom

Grunking so not sure where this will land but…

Dear Jack

Feeding them to the poor dog or letting poor dog counter surf doesn’t count …. Dogs can make an appreciative audience but the food has to be edible ( dictionary definition: fit and suitable to be eaten). I know it’s a new/novel concept. But have spelt the word for you now, perhaps you could learn to apply it to your own cooking?

( they aren’t cookies, you are not American, you pretentious lying cow)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mrs Peel

VIP Member
I've been meaning to say for ages, if anyone is in any doubt about how big a golden doodle can get, should take a look at 'Brodie That Dood' on SM. He is utterly gorgeous but absolutely huge. Go big or go home, eh Jack? 🙄.
More like "Get big and Content goes back to the breeder, stat"

• Sad