Jack Monroe #340 Not a professional account

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Female dogs get 'periods' too in heat. Good luck with that, Jack.
Yes my narc ex very kindly left her dog at my house the whole time she was in season so she didn’t have to deal with it. Who do you think Jack will dump content on?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
'If you know, you know'. :rolleyes:

I'm more than surprised she didn't write ...

If youknow, youknow.

Jack, fuckoff. Thankyou.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Jack struggles with her own personal hygiene; imagine her house with a MASSIVE ungroomed fog with that wet dog smell, all sweaty after rolling in fox poo. :sick:
And managing to smear the poo over every available rug, carpet, chair, sideboard etc

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Sophie/Pretzel died an awful death and Jack said that Mini was never hers :cry:

Oh poppet, you are too young. This is a riff on a song by The Kinks x

the kinks dedicated follower of fashion lyrics https://g.co/kgs/YVztFL
Sadly there were two cats that predate Mini and Pretzel. They were named after politicians Ed Milliband and Harriet Harmon, I think? (I could have those names totally wrong, apologies)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I was trained to be a fire warden at Asda. I even used am extinguisher as part of the training. Am I more qualified than Jack watching a dvd video of a fireplace one evening?
Ooh fellow trained fire warden here, I'm allowed to put a high viz vest on in the event of a fire so the fire fighters know I'm the important one with the clipboard of building plans and personal evacuation plans for each client. Does that mean I have a fire fighting uniform ( not lying, just tricky wording)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Sadly there were two cats that predate Mini and Pretzel. They were named after politicians Ed Milliband and Harriet Harmon, I think? (I could have those names totally wrong, apologies)
Yes I think it was Harriet and Milliband. Then she stated Cooper was her first cat and when someone challenged said some crap like my first cat at the moment 😕

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Ooh fellow trained fire warden here, I'm allowed to put a high viz vest on in the event of a fire so the fire fighters know I'm the important one with the clipboard of building plans and personal evacuation plans for each client. Does that mean I have a fire fighting uniform ( not lying, just tricky wording)
You sound the most qualified of all of us mothering ninnies. You should be fire monitor 🔥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Let’s hope she wasn’t planning puppies as a source of income ☹
Ugh don’t. Hope she’s not getting any ideas from SB’s dad. Thank goodness the lockdown puppy craze is over and they’re not nearly as expensive as before.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I would say she's probably not sharing because everyone will look at the IG and 1)see that the apprentice probably wasn't an apprentice and was just tit, 2) get an idea of how much she paid (probably too much) and 3) she soooooo protective (cough lies cough) of where she goes and when and doesn't want people to follow her about
But also displays her dog’s ID tag with her phone number on it. That doesn’t matter because it’s her work phone and she doesn’t answer it.
which means she’s either missing out on paid work

Sophie/Pretzel died an awful death and Jack said that Mini was never hers :cry:

Oh poppet, you are too young. This is a riff on a song by The Kinks x

the kinks dedicated follower of fashion lyrics https://g.co/kgs/YVztFL
I met Ray Davies once about 6 years ago and I still get Fanny flutters butterflies at the thought.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I'll never be a firefighter like all of you and jack. despite attending 16 years' worth of nhs mandatory training, the one time we actually played with extinguishers, I left my hand on the nozzle of the co2 extinguisher....

luckily, it was pointed out to me before I actually squeezed the handles 🥶

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
For @Lazarus and @heretoreaditall2019 please excuse my musical illiteracy but I've had a go

🎼 They seek her here
They seek her there
Her clothes are weird and always square

It will make or break her so she's got to buy the best
'Cause she's a dedicated follower of patreon.

Oh yes she is
Oh yes she is

She thinks she’s a smol flower to be looked at

And when she pulls her three pairs of knickers up tight
She's a dedicated follower of Twitter 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
For @Lazarus and @heretoreaditall2019 please excuse my musical illiteracy but I've had a go

🎼 They seek her here
They seek her there
Her clothes are weird and always square

It will make or break her so she's got to buy the best
'Cause she's a dedicated follower of patreon.

Oh yes she is
Oh yes she is

She thinks she’s a smol flower to be looked at

And when she pulls her three pairs of knickers up tight
She's a dedicated follower of Twitter 🎶
Quoting myself like a cock, but apparently @MancBee has done this before

💕 @Sideboard Bob

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.