Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazarus

VIP Member
A start of thread update. Feel free to use/update/ignore at the start of new threads:

• Jack currently has 715 Patreon subscribers, each paying a minimum of £3.50 per month. There is a £44 per month tier which she could remove if nobody was using it, which leads the Canal to suspect there’s at least one mug subscriber. Worth noting Jack has not updated her Patreon since November 2020.
  • Jack has not revealed which ‘smaller charities’ would receive a boost following the big TeeMill sale of fascist merchandise which seen Jack forced to hand over her own savings to the Trussell Trust receive £10,000 of proceeds from 1st day sales.
  • Jack has not yet paid her tax despite having a recent phone call with HMRC and an appointment with her accountant.
  • Jack bought a dog called Content Laurie who has recently been absent from social media -she was last spotted on 4th July.
  • Earlier this year, Jack created the Vimes Boots Index/VBI. This resulted in a number of people submitting receipts, sending tips to her PayPal in order to support this important work. Unsurprisingly, after milking the cash cow dry Unfortunately as Jack is just one woman and a biro, she hasn’t yet got round to completing this work.
  • Jack has been saving money via a daily standing order, the money put away will either allow for 2 short breaks with SB, or if Jack doesn’t maintain her sobriety, a nice donation to an addiction charity. Jack has decided, in mid-July to plan a summer break for her and SB. This should be somewhere within reach of public transport which is disability accessible due to Jack’s walking stick. The location should also be an outstanding area of natural beauty or a national park, it should have no rough terrain but have wild camping available. It should be dog-friendly, reasonably cheap and could be in any of the 4 nations of the UK.
  • Jack was cruelly left heartbroken by her ex-OH who has now been outed as a homophobic, tattoophobic friend.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90

Lazarus

VIP Member
The article is here for anyone who missed it. Quite why Jack thought she would have been let through the police cordon is 🤷‍♀️

Before I start, I'll leave the JD here for a Fire Control Operator at Essex Fire pdf_1488458395.pdf (essex-fire.gov.uk)
'I've seen a lot of fucking fires, I remarked'... HOW? WHERE? You were sitting in an office answering calls.

I called my dad... 'building plans in hand, to howl about the rapid spread of fire, to ask about building regulations' WTF?
'I called a scientist, an architect, several firefighters and a lawyer'. Who delegated this responsibility to Jack, and why was she doing this instead of helping people, you know, the 600 families she was there to help? (this one makes me really angry)
'Between us we hold decades of service, encyclopaedias of chemical information, forensic knowledge of building structures and escape routes'. Reader, this statement is in no way meant to patronise or belittle anyone who works as a call-handler, but she was a fucking call-handler. Surely anyone with any type of knowledge would say, ON THE VERY FUCKING MORNING AFTER THIS ATROCITY HAPPENED 'Jack, it's far too soon to say what's going on. Leave it to those in the know to work on it and if you need to share my details, I'll be happy to support if they need someone in my field'. End of.
‘I pair 200 pairs of shoes… A young girl asks where it will all go… There aren’t enough people to make use of all the donations, I think, and the realisation strangles me slowly.’

My mind is blown at her posting a photo of herself in an ill-fitting fireman's uniform as part of this article. Talk about ideas above her station.

How egotistical can one person be? There's so much more one could say on this, but what's the fucking point? She mentions ghouls in her piece, but the only ghoul I can identify is her.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 89

colouredlines

VIP Member
General Jack Query. I’m new to these threads. I just searched their tweets for “trans” as I wanted to check what the deal is there (non binary or whatevs?) and there’s surprisingly little trans stuff mentioned. Less than 10 tweets. Can someone fill me in? Why is Jack passing up the chance to talk about being marginalised / oppressed ? I’m flummoxed here, people
Jack periodically deletes all her tweets, so everything from her trans period (literally 3 weeks from threatening to sue the Daily Mail for using "she" to telling a Times journalist any pronouns are fine) is long gone now.

Occasionally she remembers she's supposed to be NB, usually when there's money involved, but it happens less and less these days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Going to hell for this but I don’t touch home baked stuff in meetings for shit, god help those that do in Southend.

19CF91C7-2971-409B-BB10-A5C136DAECC6.jpeg

59278B25-ADB4-414A-98E0-056C68F786C3.jpeg

Fuck those cookies

• Haha
  • Sick

Ostapbender

VIP Member
1657816062395.png

"Major global grain shortage coming down the pipes. Going to be a big problem... Don't interrupt, Lorraine."

• Haha

Lazarus

VIP Member
I liked it when we had a template at the start of a new thread, such as:
Jack has xx amount of patreon subscribers earning her appr £xxx she last updated her patreon on xxx
Jack has/has not yet declared which other charities will receive money from the sales of TeeMill tshirts
Jack has/has not paid her tax
It has been XX days since we last seen Content

ETA: controversial - delighted to leave the walrus chat behind

• Haha
  • Heart

hiyaaaacath

Chatty Member
The video with Toff, from 05:52 onwards, Jack details her tale of woe and Todd couldn’t be less interested.

Jack: “Freezing, hungry, tried to top my self”
Toff: “yeh…”

I think Jacks probably used to a very different reaction to that rehearsed speech.

Side note: I grew up in extreme (relatively) poverty and we often had no electricity / had no hot water / no bus fair to get to school / food. This was pre food banks. I’m not being unsympathetic there’s just something so rehearsed about the way Jack tells this. Performative. Makes my skin crawl

• Heart
Reactions: 86

Boogs

VIP Member
Fuck me, she’s going to be severely peri/menopausal for the next 25 fucking years, isn’t she?
Interesting that she has gone from trying to make a baby to peri menopausal in the space of a couple of weeks when she is only in her mid 30s. There really is nothing that this woman will not claim to have.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
8B19B51F-8A6C-46B2-8AE1-7107CB847FE7.jpeg

We’re back on people. It’s back on. Get your hats ready. And for the love of G-d someone hide Sue Perkins.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

FeelingGroovy

I’ve been absent from here for bloody months (new job, so much reading about her made my piss boil dry etc etc) but I returned a couple of days ago after the AA 1 year chip thing riled me SO FUCKING MUCH.

obvs couldn’t keep up for even a couple of days, so am landing late - but why would she burden her son with her shite. My OH has been sober for 10 years, our child is not much older than that, but we’ve not told them about sobriety in those terms. They know we don’t drink (I do, but very rarely and always away from the house) but to burden them with early sobriety is just appalling - also 2 chips just feels seriously wrong. Twat.

lovely to see you all again. She still grips my tits enormously and I’m with you in spirit.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lazarus

VIP Member
Yes, i remember seeing it too. i just checked her facebook to see if it was shortly after Grenfell, but alas it was before.

Jack Xatzinikolas
March 23, 2017 ·

Friends on here that I served in Essex Fire service with, I need any photos you can find of me in uniform. There's a pretty nasty campaign brewing to try to discredit that I was ever there, which is ludicrous bollocks, but of course as it was all pre social media there isn't a cacophony of photos at my disposal that I can summon up. Send them here or by DM or text them to me. Thanks. It's important- I've just spent 2 years defending my reputation in court, I don't want to have to do all that shit again. Anything, me at Pride, me in Control, me at Wethersfield, me generally arsing about. Find them, send them, and thankyou.
Quoting myself like a knob, but just to say: this was the day after the London Bridge/Westminster terror attack.

ETA: Another post she made on the day of the terror attack:

Jack Xatzinikolas updated their status.
March 22, 2017 ·

I DID NOT GO TO PMQS TODAY.
I AM SAFE.
Thankyou all for your calls

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha

Lazarus

VIP Member
Thank you - was the invoice posted prior to today out of interest pls? I don’t go in the Twitter trenches to see these comments so apologies if she had posted it previously. But as CL rightly points out, if you sign up for something in bad faith then 🤷🏻‍♀️

Have clearly upset someone for the initial comment tho so will keep schtum on it. Good luck to em 🤷🏻‍♀️
i dont think you should keep schtum, HTRIA, you've been so good in giving us the detail on the Patreon income. Not everyone on this forum agrees with everything that's said, but that's no reason not to contribute.

On your comment re: signing up in bad faith - i think i disagree. Whether i signed up in good faith, bad faith or no faith, Jack has created tiers with offers attached to each one. Regardless of the subscribers faith, Jack hasn't kept up her end of the bargain and i dont think she could weedle out of it by saying the person was out to get her.
What about the 🐝 Welsh bees lady? She was blocked and others were too. They weren't out to get her, they were asking for services which they'd paid for and which were not honoured.
I've gone a long way round for a short cut, here. My point is, the only person acting in bad faith here is Jack Monroe.

• Heart
Reactions: 81