Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boogs

VIP Member
Well I went looking for her next shit tattoo and found an unexpected one which she will probably get to prove her glorious homosexuality.

CA55E364-6DFE-44E5-97B6-B921CB469306.jpeg
ETA - this was the first result on Facebook for Princess Diana tattoo 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 71

MancBee

VIP Member
Have you just watch this @MancBee? Are you ok? Do you need assistance?
I had to skip through most of it. Jack's take on anything politacal is just so basic. As for her explanation about being non binary, it was mortifying.

She didn't like it when Toff stereotyped people on benefits, but then Jack went ahead and stereotyped people in senior and management rolls. As for complaining about nepotism (she didn't use that word, but it's what she meant) she's got a brass neck. There's no way she would have got that job in the call centre if not for her dad.

Then she talks about being non binary, "Some days i like to dress like a man" is just so insulting to non binary people. She has no idea about any of the crap she spouts; much of which is damaging to the cause she is supposedly championing.

I could go on, and on, and on, and on....and often do!

And relax.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
I’d forgotten about this absolute abomination of a piece.

How has she “seen” a lot of fucking fires? She was a call handler for a few years not Red Adair, there’s not a point at which she would have actually set eyes on a fire while she was at work. She’s trying to portray herself as a tough, grizzled veteran straight out of a movie.

Why was she waved through the police cordon? Did the police officer recognise her from all her tattoos and know that a (very) minor celebrity who worked for the fire service several years ago was someone who should be let in?

“I called a scientist, an architect, several firefighters, and a lawyer.”I very much doubt she did. “Between us all we hold decades of service” The absolute gall of using “us” here.

I want to go on and pick this awful piece apart line by line, but I have things to do.

• Heart
  • Angry

colouredlines

VIP Member
Jack's tilde abuse is straight out of the Myspace era, and as a former teenage Livejournaller I kind of love it.

BTW I'm still mulling over the dressing like a lesbian thing. Obviously there is no official lesbian dress code, but...well, I suppose the stereotype that would come to mind is butch, and Jack doesn't dress that way? She did a bit many years ago, when she had short hair and was the most lesbian lesbian ever to have lesbianed, but those days are long gone, and the last time she showed off her famous masculine aesthetic it was with a cable knit jumper.

Unless pig skin hats and expensive pastel jumpers are particularly sapphic and I am unaware of this, I would almost suspect that Jack herself made the comment? Like, "Ooh look out Harold, I dress like a lesbian, no one will think we're together?"

• Haha

purpleindigo

If anyone is ever in any doubt about the size of Jack's ego, you couldn't get a more perfect example of how monstrously huge it is than this
inflates “I answered phones” and “they let me wear the costume once”, to “I’ve seen a lot of fires and I’m an expert on building and fire regulations.” There’s nothing the ghoulish prick won’t stoop to for attention and to appear relevant. She is disgusting.

• Heart

colouredlines

VIP Member
Slopbot is amazing, great work TS. You are an artist...unlike the apprentice who inked Jack. Whoops!

PS I had sex with two firemen (not at the same time), just call me Old Chief. 🚒

• Haha

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
I can’t figure out what Jack’s trying to ~do~ with the ~tildes~ around words, but whenever she uses them I just picture her looking like this as she types.

4C3B99CA-F36F-4261-A97F-9AA95BD6F62A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 69

moldwarp

VIP Member
Jack's tilde abuse is straight out of the Myspace era, and as a former teenage Livejournaller I kind of love it.

BTW I'm still mulling over the dressing like a lesbian thing. Obviously there is no official lesbian dress code, but...well, I suppose the stereotype that would come to mind is butch, and Jack doesn't dress that way? She did a bit many years ago, when she had short hair and was the most lesbian lesbian ever to have lesbianed, but those days are long gone, and the last time she showed off her famous masculine aesthetic it was with a cable knit jumper.

Unless pig skin hats and expensive pastel jumpers are particularly sapphic and I am unaware of this, I would almost suspect that Jack herself made the comment? Like, "Ooh look out Harold, I dress like a lesbian, no one will think we're together?"
Not only this but she seems to have an obsession with people accusing her of not 'looking' lesbian or being 'too' lesbian. She previously claimed that an ex (who by the timeline might have been Allegra or the policewoman) put her off wearing a certain (extremely expensive looking) designer leather jacket because the ex had told Jack 'you're not as butch as you think you are.'

This obsession with lesbian aesthetics rather than the substance of being a lesbian leads me to suspect that either Jack was never as secure in her lesbianism as she projected, or that she was far more interested in the aesthetics (and pissing off mum and dad?) than the identity per se.

or it might just all mean that Jack doesn't really know who she is. That could be true too.

• Heart

Feck

Chatty Member
Can we have a whip round and make this Canal HQ? Jack will never be able to get close enough to triangulate us, she can't swim because of her birthmarks.
Happy to chip in for this 🙋‍♀️ A little bit worried that there are 25 photos from varying angles but nothing of the interior. I'm sure we can spruce it up with some Strawberry Thief curtains and a couple of sideboards. Got a SUP and a kayak so can ferry a few of us over.

• Haha

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
The article is here for anyone who missed it. Quite why Jack thought she would have been let through the police cordon is 🤷‍♀️

So, basically she went to the local church to sort the boxes of donations, but in Jack’s mind she was in an episode of London’s Burning.

• Haha
  • Angry

Boyo

VIP Member
Wait til her team of nutritionists see this (and triple check it, no doubt)…

5F26A637-A4C6-43A7-B096-13FCB10193D5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 68

Lurkeryaar

VIP Member
I did some high level sleuthing (searched on IG) and found a tattoo shop that Jack follows. Now hers wasn't featured on the page so can't say it's *the* shop, but she follows one of the artists and the quality of his work is...not great...so I wouldn't be surprised if it was him. Detective LY signing off 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 68

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
If you ever feel sorry for Jack just remember she left two small defenceless animals to die in an airing cupboard and I'm sure the feeling will pass

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 67

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
This is Jack's most recent 'like' ....

Screenshot 2022-07-16 at 10.35.57.png

It's in response to this

Screenshot 2022-07-16 at 10.39.39.png

Jack, no one's "projecting", people have legitimate concerns about con artists crowdfunding, and asking for transparency. Sounds familiar? May I suggest that you stop questioning the motives of others and "concentrate not so much on what needs to be changed in the world as on what needs to be changed in you and your attitudes.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67