Jack Monroe #34 Medicine won't lift her gloom. Lady doc says Facetune!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#SideboardWatch

She should be sponsored by The Cotswold Company.

Screenshot_2020-06-29_144240_1_1.jpg

Screenshot_2020-06-29_144330_1_1.jpg

Screenshot_2020-06-29_144304_1_1.jpg

(This is just a joke, Jack. Don't take it too seriously)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
@Switchstreetz has been on an epic journey and should be hailed as a hero. They have been working their way through these threads for ages now.
I looked back at the original Grunka journey and it was threads #14 to #23 for me. I fell off during thread #14 and managed to catch up to real time on #24. @Switchstreetz has gone way past this into the realms of legendary Grunking, I salute their good work.

I’ve just made it to thread 14 👌🏻

I started from thread 1 last Saturday and just lurked for the first four or five threads but couldn’t see the twitter screenshots so had to make an account to be properly nosey 😂

I have two tabs open on my phone now - one for the real-time thread and the other for Grunking!

duck knows which coffee number I’m on now and I haven’t even started studying yet 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Oops too much haha-ing, wow-ing and love-ing = information overload. Error sorted and now time to do what Jack can't and put the screen down for a bit.
BIG thanks for all the lovely support 😍 feel so much better today.

20200629_144742.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’ve looked at the Cotswold furniture company. I wish I could afford it!
Same, it's dreamy isn't it! Sadly out of my price range, but I can see why people invest in it. That's why I don't begrudge Jack buying it. We are all allowed to be aspirational. I just think that when you get to a point in life where you can afford Cotswold Furniture, you cannot paint yourself as someone who isn't well off!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
started from thread 1 last Saturday and just lurked for the first four or five threads but couldn’t see the twitter screenshots so had to make an account to be properly nosey 😂
This was my situation too, except I haven't managed to read back yet. Started with Joe Wicks, saw a JM thread and the rest was history.

For those about to Grunk, we salute you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I was sure she’d have deleted the demented red lip selfie by now. She really should. She looks deranged.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was sure she’d have deleted the demented red lip selfie by now. She really should. She looks deranged.
It took her a week to delete the manky granny pants pics, so there's still time. She probably needs to catch up on here before she realises how bad the photo is.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
My ex and a few of my friends are members of the Groucho, so I’ve been there a lot. I’ve never seen anyone shouting at a celebrity as she describes, during an election party or otherwise. Mercifully, I’ve also never seen JM in there either. I bet she’s quiet as a little church mouse in real life, she’s a keyboard warrior
I could not *believe* it when I first saw her talk on a video clip after only ever reading her tweets. A meek little mouse/deer in the headlights. Balls of steel behind her computer/phone it seems, coupled with the keyboard version of extreme verbal diahorea. Been everywhere, done everything, had every experience it's possible to have, a story for everything. Between that and editing her pics, she's basically catfishing everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m quite excited to see how the Hellman’s tit Show pans out. Will she need subtitles due to the inability to speak? Wondering if the red lippy will smudge all over the compressed avo mayo sarnie? Will she be still in femme floaty dress a la Glasto or back to Jack and her denim shirt uniform?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I could not *believe* it when I first saw her talk on a video clip after only ever reading her tweets. A meek little mouse/deer in the headlights. Balls of steel behind her computer/phone it seems, coupled with the keyboard version of extreme verbal diahorea. Been everywhere, done everything, had every experience it's possible to have, a story for everything. Between that and editing her pics, she's basically catfishing everyone
I love your username

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm now up to page 13 on here and just washed to jump in and comment on the ASD/ADHD thing.

My ASD and possible upcoming ADHD diagnosis (just finished the tests) was all done on the NHS. The ADHD "appointments" were done over the phone rather than in person because Covid.

Why am I not surprised she got a private diagnosis/prescription? I remember being surprised she got it so quickly but now we know.

Big hugs to anyone who's been triggered by her dreadful behaviour over the last few days. I was very upset by the cat stuff as I feel like she's using it as a prop. And people who don't treat their beloved pets with proper love and care makes me angry.

And before I forget, congratulations @SoulRebel on your new grandbaby! I hope you can see your new family member soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.