Jack Monroe #34 Medicine won't lift her gloom. Lady doc says Facetune!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Existential question: if you mash up some bread with mayo, avocado and grated cheese, is it still a sandwich?
It's a new kind of cake. We'll see a picture of it soon, cradled in between her hands on Instagram. Ouchy mouthy "cake"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Caught out AGAIN, eh Jack. By your own words. 🙄
If you want to be a good liar you need to either have a brilliant memory or keep a very organised notebook of all your lies that you can cross-reference and triangulate. Jack seemingly does/has neither of these things.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I've also seen this, which has confused me. Is it merely a typo on the Companies House records (only one digit different?) That would seem surprising for a government body though. She doesn't look 42 to me so I'm not immediately convinced that she's been lying about her age. But it's weird that her wikipedia page and her Companies House records show different dates of birth by ten years!? You would have thought there was a legal obligation for Companies House to have the correct details?
This cropped up a while ago, apparently it’s not an uncommon error - I think someone here said the same happened with them and CH aren’t hot on correcting it as it’s not a big issue? Easy mistake to make too when 7 and 8 are next to each other

There’s few things I’ll take at face value with Jack but I 100% believe she was born in 1988

That description of mashing her sandwich up with mayo is actually rank.
I can’t wait to see her recreate this on the Hellmann’s shitshow (assuming there’s another one). It’s a suitable addition to the collection of half-completed and unappetising looking recipes she’s already done.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How will she speak at that awards ceremony tonight with her bad mouth? Also eat? Is she going to take a blender with her?
Pre-recorded, most probably (the day she modelled all the dresses, but ended up wearing a tux).

Reactions: 12
Guys... I take a weekend off...........

I just got to the end of #33, and I thought 'Ah, one day, new thread, I'll be back soon' but there are 40 PAGES HERE. Do you people not know how expensive printer ink is?

Anyway, I'm going back to the beginning... but quickly...

Hello to all the recently dragged out of lurkerdom. New people! Exciting!

Love to @Octopies, @choccydigestive and @LennyBriscoe in particular, but I know there were others I wanted to say nice things too, particularly all those getting triggered/disturbed by shenanigans, so big group hugs all round. I'm going to get some lunch and return to my grunking. xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
If you want to be a good liar you need to either have a brilliant memory or keep a very organised notebook of all your lies that you can cross-reference and triangulate. Jack seemingly does/has neither of these things.
No no youre wrong she has TWENTY SEVEN bookcases full of triangulation notes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
this perfectly sums up every time I finish a Grunka session on these threads
Well, we need some kind of stability in this ever changing JM universe, some totem we can all cling to — as sure as eggs is eggs as sure as JM is still a know-it-all thundercunt ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just looked at her Twitter. She’s still using the the picture that supposedly prompted all the worried comments and messages. So I’ll believe all her ‘brutally honest bravery’ when she takes it down.

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.