Jack Monroe #34 Medicine won't lift her gloom. Lady doc says Facetune!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously she tweeted three times after this. I’ll pass on the ‘fuzzy feels’

0B20707F-1FF4-475B-99D1-9A7E6CF46BA9.jpeg

ETA 30 mins later and still on there 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Yes, I do still think she needs medical intervention for her mental health at this point and should've been clearer that I suspected her current stage is less dangerous and more damaging if that makes sense.
I was genuinely concerned when she was showing all the pills (I actually had a bad dream about it, how sad am I?) that she was in immediate danger, but I see now it was all part of this narrative. I would imagine that those close to her have become almost immune to this by now, it must be very difficult.
I can also imagine she doesn't take advice well from people IRL (seeing as she certainly doesn't seem to on Twitter). For all we know, her friends could well have reached out, only to have her bite their heads off.

Reactions: 21
Good morning my fellow hausfrauen! I woke up, made myself a cuppa and Grunka’d my way through this thread. It’s only taken me just over an hour! I remember the Guardian article on Jack coming out as non-binary, but re-read it and thought, not much about JM has changed, based on what the fabulous Carole Cadwalladr said in the 2016 article:

And later that night, I watch her as she returns to Twitter and Instagram and her blog. Raging at the world. Lashing out at it. Then running away from it. And, then, putting herself out there all over again.”

Sounds familiar doesn’t it? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Good morning my fellow hausfrauen! I woke up, made myself a cuppa and Grunka’d my way through this thread. It’s only taken me just over an hour! I remember the Guardian article on Jack coming out as non-binary, but re-read it and thought, not much about JM has changed, based on what the fabulous Carole Cadwalladr said in the 2016 article:

And later that night, I watch her as she returns to Twitter and Instagram and her blog. Raging at the world. Lashing out at it. Then running away from it. And, then, putting herself out there all over again.”

Sounds familiar doesn’t it? 😂
Carole's got her number.

Reactions: 18
I still can't get over the fact she spoiled her ballot in the EU Referendum after being so voraciously shouty (wow a bit of a JM expression if I say so myself) about politics surrounding the debate. What a pointless thing to do. If she even did, of course...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
B2B2CDD2-48AE-4DC1-B50B-2F65EBE9F94C.jpeg

Of course you did.
C5910FC7-ED3F-4F26-8F7C-C51DDE3CE19B.jpeg

I’ve cropped out the guy she’s replying to as it’s very triggery but anyone in the fabulous mental health club knows it’s never a good idea to be someobody’s counsellor when you’re struggling yourself, it’s just a self perpetuating circle of triggery oneumpanship misery.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I have decided to channel my inner JM and create a Rupi Kaur-style poem. It's very deep and meaningful, as I'm sure you agree:

You were slop
Stirring my feelings
I was egg
Poaching your heart
But an illusion was present
I was actually boiled
Away
Like a vigorous simmer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I have decided to channel my inner JM and create a Rupi Kaur-style poem. It's very deep and meaningful, as I'm sure you agree:

You were slop
Stirring my feelings
I was egg
Poaching your heart
I was actually boiled
Away
Like a vigorous simmer
With the heat of
A thousand
Suns

😉

• Haha
Reactions: 33

You were slop
Stirring my feelings
I was egg
Poaching your heart
I was actually boiled
Away
Like a vigorous simmer
Genius! 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Morning all, so I just wanted to quickly say, as well as desperately needing an eye roll reaction, since @I steal names posted that awks video of poetry (I haven't watched, can't watch, won't watch 😬) I think we need a cringe reaction STAT admin pretty please 🙏🏻😁❤ . Plus a face palm reaction in fact I think the JM threads just need their own entire library of reactions.

@Raker I love your idea and I am down to give you all the cunts, thundercunt, cock juggling cunts and any other kind of bleep you might need 😂

OK I'm off back to page one, maybe I'll catch you all in real time on #35 🤞🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

You were slop
Stirring my feelings
I was egg
Poaching your heart
I was actually boiled
Away
Like a vigorous simmer
That’s actually quite beautiful 😂

JM will be reading that, shaking a fist to the sky.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's Lauren's brother. I really wish that she hadn't done this but good triangulation skills you and @Cathoops x
this is the problem with revealing too much on these kind of sites. Nowadays it’s a lot easier to match up people using social media pages etc so it’s a good reminder that whilst everyone here chats nicely, anyone could be reading this site whether they are signed up or not so putting such personal stuff might not always be a good idea. But huge congrats on the new grandbaby and I hope he is doing well x

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think we ought to stop mentioning the eye roll button as it seems to be frowned upon.
We have a HUGE selection of gifs and of course our beloved Jimmy Djokovic to fall back on.

And to keep it on topic, I wonder when the awards footage in the suit was filmed because she's talking and moving her mouth around absolutely fine. 🤔 It doesn't look painful at all.

Sorry to all the haters but that GIF is perfect for this comment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm not going to quote anything in case it makes anyone uncomfortable but I DO think Jack's so celebrity-obsessed that there's no way she'd attempt to target a Laverne in-law.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she said she ate a sandwich and later on said she mushed it up? Why not say she ate a mashed sandwich in the 1st place?
She must be exhausting to live with.
Existential question: if you mash up some bread with mayo, avocado and grated cheese, is it still a sandwich?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.