Jack Monroe #34 Medicine won't lift her gloom. Lady doc says Facetune!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And to keep it on topic, I wonder when the awards footage in the suit was filmed because she's talking and moving her mouth around absolutely fine. 🤔 It doesn't look painful at all.
It must have been the day she posted the photo of the nipple dress.

Screenshot_2020-06-29_110455_1.jpg

Reactions: 14
Has Jack deleted her instagram or have I been blocked? Just did a search to have a nosey and couldn't find it at all??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So sorry for mentioning it xx Hope baby Joe is doing well xx
Please don't worry, I felt quite safe posting this here and if some weirdy odd-bod from Southend wishes to track, trace or triangulate me she is free to pass on her good wishes too. Mum and baby are doing really well x

• Heart
Reactions: 54
And later that night, I watch her as she returns to Twitter and Instagram and her blog. Raging at the world. Lashing out at it. Then running away from it. And, then, putting herself out there all over again.”

Sounds familiar doesn’t it? 😂
Is that meant to be praise for JM? It's pretty unflattering 😂 it makes me picture her running back and forth to her laptop mid interview*

(*Just a mental image, not suggesting it happened m'lud)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
On the subject of triangulation, someone on here left a crumb trail when they mentioned their account elsewhere. I can’t message them directly and don’t want to draw attention to their account, but I found out their full name and location within a couple of minutes. I’m no internet maverick so this is not beyond what Jack and her fans could find. I don’t mean to scare anyone, just be careful with what you put out there!

I promise I’m not a creep, just a concerned hausfrau. And I will not defect and become Jack’s IT lady (v gender non-conformative! 😉), not for all the sideboards in Southend

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I don't think 22 is a 'young mum' but amongst my peer group , most were having their first child when around 30

The average age of first-time mothers was 28.8 years in 2017, unchanged since 2016; Source: here
I think it does depend a lot where you live, in cities it does seem very young ( where I live it’s other teen pregnancies or late 20s 30s) but people I know on smaller towns/villages generally have children much younger

Reactions: 3
On the subject of triangulation, someone on here left a crumb trail when they mentioned their account elsewhere. I can’t message them directly and don’t want to draw attention to their account, but I found out their full name and location within a couple of minutes. I’m no internet maverick so this is not beyond what Jack and her fans could find. I don’t mean to scare anyone, just be careful with what you put out there!

I promise I’m not a creep, just a concerned hausfrau. And I will not defect and become Jack’s IT lady (v gender non-conformative! 😉), not for all the sideboards in Southend
oh god, you found out it’s me, Phoebe, didn’t you! I’ve been rumbled!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think we ought to stop mentioning the eye roll button as it seems to be frowned upon.
We have a HUGE selection of gifs and of course our beloved Jimmy Djokovic to fall back on.

And to keep it on topic, I wonder when the awards footage in the suit was filmed because she's talking and moving her mouth around absolutely fine. 🤔 It doesn't look painful at all.

Sorry to all the haters but that GIF is perfect for this comment.
I believe that if it were as severe as she describes it would be very clearly illustrated for maximum effect. As seen with the foot etc etc. But it doesn't exist so she adds some statements without research or fact checking such as exposing a facial nerve. Which is bleeping impossible.

I found it interesting she backtracked on her immunocompromised status having apparently used the wrong terminology but is still doing the above.
Autoimmune diseases are caused by an overactive immune system, e.g. you are attacking your own self. Having an Autoimmune disease doesn't equal a compromised immune system.

Immunosuppressant/biologic/chemotherapies are used to disrupt this process. They can do wonderful sophisticated things, but they are also severe and sometimes dangerous treatments. They are often end of the line treatments due to expense and risk.
Sometimes you have to wait a long time for the funding to be approved and be lucky enough to have a good consultant who can make a suitable case for your potential improvement to justify the cost of it.

They are often administered via injection or infusion and require regular blood monitoring. If she was doing any of these things she'd be posting about it all the time.

It's so insulting to those of us living it, actually shielding and forgoing other regular important treatment while she's cosplaying the vague idea of something she has no bleeping clue about.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I have started reading through the Jack threads which I initially took no interest in as I actually like Jack. I will say from the outset that I continue to respect Jack's anti austerity campaigning and I don't think she is a "bad" person. However, a number the comments on here recently have made me think some aspects of her behaviour are worrying, especially for someone whose followers likely include mental health sufferers (given that she is a person on the public eye who has been open about her own MH issues) - particularly the attention she is drawing to her own weight coupled with the admissions at another point that she thinks this is the best she's looked. It may simply be a manifestation of her own (self acknowledged) MH issues that she is seeking reassurance about her looks, but I can see that doing so in this way could be damaging or triggering to others with ED issues.

Also, until I read these threads I hadn't been aware of the Jamie Oliver issue. I'm with Yel on him - I think that whilst he might get it wrong sometimes, fundamentally his heart is in the right place and so having a pop at him was not cool. At least she's held her hand up on that one though and apologised.

I've also seen this, which has confused me. Is it merely a typo on the Companies House records (only one digit different?) That would seem surprising for a government body though. She doesn't look 42 to me so I'm not immediately convinced that she's been lying about her age. But it's weird that her wikipedia page and her Companies House records show different dates of birth by ten years!? You would have thought there was a legal obligation for Companies House to have the correct details?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
How will she speak at that awards ceremony tonight with her bad mouth? Also eat? Is she going to take a blender with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.