Jack Monroe #34 Medicine won't lift her gloom. Lady doc says Facetune!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Attention seeking to this extreme is mental health led.

Yes, Jack is not a mentally well person. I would say she has some kind of personality disorder. Possibly bi-polar but who knows, I'd definitely say she has some elements of narcissism there too.

Reactions: 6
My ex and a few of my friends are members of the Groucho, so I’ve been there a lot. I’ve never seen anyone shouting at a celebrity as she describes, during an election party or otherwise. Mercifully, I’ve also never seen JM in there either. I bet she’s quiet as a little church mouse in real life, she’s a keyboard warrior

Reactions: 38
Just dropping in to greet my fellow housefrauen briefly as I'm grunka-ing intensively right now after the drama of thread 31. Just up to 33 and now 34 has 37 pages! 😩

Anyone got any (properly stored) spare eye drops?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just dropping in to greet my fellow housefrauen briefly as I'm grunka-ing intensively right now after the drama of thread 31. Just up to 33 and now 34 has 37 pages! 😩

Anyone got any (properly stored) spare eye drops?
Good work!

I’m 3/4 of the way through thread 13 🥴 save me some eye drops pls thx

Me last night:
I’m going to wake up early and get an hour or two of studying done before I go over to my Grandma’s.

Me right now: On my third coffee having been sat on the sofa since 6am Grunkalunking.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Just finished thread#32 (I know reading two threads at once, I'm maverick me aren't I?)
I have to comment on the poetry, sorry for dragging the conversation back. They are so bad it is laughable.

She does a very, very, poor impersonation of a femail (or is it non binary, or trans man or trans non binary?) John Cooper Clarke. Listen to Evidently Chickentown. There is nothing about her poetry that hasn't been done before and done much better. The same as with almost (?) everything she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Didn't care enough to vote though did she? Just wants to shout at the air about it all afterwards. *slow hand clap* I'm going to pop the quote in, for Jude Law.

I spoilt my referendum ballot, after campaigning for Remain, because the weight of the decision overwhelmed me on the spot. I went into the booth to mark my X in the Remain box, looked at the paper, and just scored a line through it so hard with my pen I tore it almost in two. I practically ran home, then to a bar to watch the results come in. I sat there with a notebook in my hand, with my predictions for each constituency in. I shouted at Jude Law for standing in front of the large television, braying with a bevy of beautiful women, to ‘sit the duck down, I need to see bleeping Redcar!’ I sat snapping biros, glued to the screen, overwhelmed with fear and guilt and a tiny, tiny pang of hope. That hope was dashed. Picked up and shattered and smashed to smithereens, and it has never quite recovered again.

I have a group of friends who are heavily involved in politics. Several of them volunteer to do the ballot count at elections. When they see the ballots of people who spoil them they have a good laugh and call them twats...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t mean to be boastful but I have never had something go missing in the post, neither nationally nor internationally. Some might call it an 100% success rate
babe, same!

Don’t skip thread #31 @ReginaPhalangee, it’s a beezer if a thread!
thanks Lennie! I read #31 and then skipped the rest and have dropped into this thread at the point of her showing off her obvious and giant lip fillers. Can’t be going back to read what happened in between, I’m BUSY

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Attention seeking to this extreme is mental health led.
Yes, I do still think she needs medical intervention for her mental health at this point and should've been clearer that I suspected her current stage is less dangerous and more damaging if that makes sense.
I was genuinely concerned when she was showing all the pills (I actually had a bad dream about it, how sad am I?) that she was in immediate danger, but I see now it was all part of this narrative. I would imagine that those close to her have become almost immune to this by now, it must be very difficult.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So we’ve got...
Good Food for Bad Days
Good Food for Ouchy Mouth Days
Good Food for Medication Days

Anything else she can peddle?
Correction.

Slop for Bad Days
Sloppier Slop for Medication Days
Sloppiest Slop Ever for Ouchy Mouth Days

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So she said she ate a sandwich and later on said she mushed it up? Why not say she ate a mashed sandwich in the 1st place?
She must be exhausting to live with.

Reactions: 22
Yes, I do still think she needs medical intervention for her mental health at this point and should've been clearer that I suspected her current stage is less dangerous and more damaging if that makes sense.
I was genuinely concerned when she was showing all the pills (I actually had a bad dream about it, how sad am I?) that she was in immediate danger, but I see now it was all part of this narrative. I would imagine that those close to her have become almost immune to this by now, it must be very difficult.
You aren’t sad at all, compassion and empathy are beautiful traits. It must be nigh on impossible for her f&f to tell when she’s being chippy social media Jack and when she’s Jack that they know properly and love. Plus the awkward british thing of not wanting to cause a fuss with ambulances/police etc if they’re wrong it can cause huge problems.

I genuinely think behind the scenes perhaps they do step in. You can see how when she comes back after a few hrs (and a delete spree) and her tone is woe is me but isn’tmy life funny, haha.

Oh I dunno, what a mystery wrapped in an enigma etc

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I actually had a bad dream about it, how sad am I?
Not sad at all. Her subliminal messages are all about SH without actually mentioning it explicitly.

Imagine how these messages are being received by more vulnerable of her followers. Job done.

Talking of vulnerable followers, has No1 fan been seen lately?

Reactions: 21
Hello ! I have been lurking since the beginning and I am so over her bleeping LYING I've had to come on for a debunk. I have the illnesses/disorders she either pretends to have or tremendously exaggerates and am happy to answer any questions/discuss anything symptom or otherwise related because she is (yes) absolutely making a bleeping mockery of people with ASD/ADHD/PTSD Arthritis/EDS/Hypermobility and compromised immunity.

I'm shielding and these threads have cheered me up endlessly. Thank you all for being bleeping hilarious and candid.

I am a private ADHD med patient, 30 days of a 30mg daily dose of Dexamfetamine costs me £200+ (I have other items in my script and don't have a receipt to hand, so I will estimate 250ish).
Around DKL she said she was taking Elvanse, which is the extended release form of Dex.
No screenshot soz babes! It's been a couple of years since I tried it (not suitable for me) but it was significantly more expensive. If she is supposedly paying 140ish? she'd be not be taking very much of it.

I may be mistaken but were the loose medications in the boxes all ID'd? I didn't see anything that looked like Elvanse. When I was taking it it was dispensed in individual white child proof bottles per mg dose.
It is common practice for ADHD meds to be taken in varied doses at different times so you may end up with a bottle of 20mg and 40mg for example. No need at all to store them any differently.

Obvs private pharmacy markup etc may vary. Also this is purely the cost of the drug and does not include the appointment review charge from your psychiatrist. If she has managed to stockpile it she is either buying it on the sly or not taking her meds for literally months at a time to save it up. You only get enough to last til your next review.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Her and ex-Mrs J seem to be on good terms though (God knows why, I'd have run for the hills,).
Screenshot_20200629-092932.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Whatever therapy or other interventions she says she is having are not working. It's not a fast process by any means but the correct meds and therapeutic approach should be containing this overspill to a degree. If she's on the right meds her self regulation should be at least somewhat better than this.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.