Jack Monroe #34 Medicine won't lift her gloom. Lady doc says Facetune!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't care enough to vote though did she? Just wants to shout at the air about it all afterwards. *slow hand clap* I'm going to pop the quote in, for Jude Law.

I spoilt my referendum ballot, after campaigning for Remain, because the weight of the decision overwhelmed me on the spot. I went into the booth to mark my X in the Remain box, looked at the paper, and just scored a line through it so hard with my pen I tore it almost in two. I practically ran home, then to a bar to watch the results come in. I sat there with a notebook in my hand, with my predictions for each constituency in. I shouted at Jude Law for standing in front of the large television, braying with a bevy of beautiful women, to ‘sit the duck down, I need to see bleeping Redcar!’ I sat snapping biros, glued to the screen, overwhelmed with fear and guilt and a tiny, tiny pang of hope. That hope was dashed. Picked up and shattered and smashed to smithereens, and it has never quite recovered again.

Ooooh I remember this JL thing - she wrote a blog post a few years saying how he was chatting her up or some tit!
And then last year she tweeted something along the lines of being chatted up by an A lister but she wouldn’t name them so I replied saying it was Jude Law and she was twittering on about how she’d neither confirm nor deny 🙄
ETA - well well well looked what happened to her original tweet.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Nigella is so sweet. I know it's frustrating to see people being taken in by her, but I think she is genuinely concerned about Jack's mental health and is trying to step in a bit. I hope that it's not impacting on Nigella too much.
Jack really baited her traps well this time, using lots of manipulated photos, triggering language and photos of hundreds of pills. It's really sick when you think about it.
We've been wondering why on earth her friends don't step in, but maybe they all see through her too. Maybe they recognise this as attention seeking rather than mental health led.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
We've been wondering why on earth her friends don't step in, but maybe they all see through her too. Maybe they recognise this as attention seeking rather than mental health led.
You’ve hit the (Jimmy) nail on the head there I think!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Well it’s taken me FOUR DAYS of intense grunkaling (aka largely ignoring my family and “catching up on a lot of emails”) but I am ALL CAUGHT UP 🙌🙌🙌
I will never leave you hausfrau again. Also, you are all very funny and well worth the (huge) time commitment. But jack, I need a break for a bit. I am BUSY!! And tired.
(“Shan’t” says Jack)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Ooooh I remember this JL thing - she wrote a blog post a few years saying how he was chatting her up or some tit!
And then last year she tweeted something along the lines of being chatted up by an A lister but she wouldn’t name them so I replied saying it was Jude Law and she was twittering on about how she’d neither confirm nor deny 🙄
ETA - well well well looked what happened to her original tweet.
I have honestly never seen anything like this in my life.. sit the duck down I need to see redcar !! Jude Law baying with a bevy of beauties ?!? If someone can point me in the direction of which wetherspoons this is I will be eternally grateful. My life is about to get a lot more bleeping exciting. I will also be identifying myself to the landlord of said establishment as resident firefighter. I'm not actually a firefighter but two jobs ago in an office of five people I was 'chosen' volunteered because no other bleep would do it, to be the fire marshall which consisted of herding four people and myself into the car park when the fire alarm went off with a clip board.

'm also in the process of reviewing sideboard on line, I'm not concerned with the aesthetics simply the weight and volume of such pieces. Welcome to the twighlight zone people ..

Do people like JM really exist ? Yes they bleeping do apparently !!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Nigella is so sweet. I know it's frustrating to see people being taken in by her, but I think she is genuinely concerned about Jack's mental health and is trying to step in a bit. I hope that it's not impacting on Nigella too much.
Jack really baited her traps well this time, using lots of manipulated photos, triggering language and photos of hundreds of pills. It's really sick when you think about it.
Yes I suspect you are right. Nigella exudes kindness and a good and sensible heart. She probably is concerned about Jack, but maybe not in the way Jack hopes (so thin! so frail! so manic!) but more of a worry about What the duck are you Doing making a Spectacle of yourself on Twitter?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Pretty sure NHS prescriptions all cost the same?
They do - £9.15 and I believe there is a cap if you buy prepaid season tickets. Private prescriptions are not so I would guess she is buying them privately. And there is more abuse of private prescriptions as there is no oversight. ( Not accusing Jack of anything, but some medical professionals over prescribe and if she is seeing multiple specialities, then there is the potential for a cocktail of prescriptions that may actually make things worse. )

if it is prescription, she has circa 14 separate prescription items in addition to any OTC. ( I know this as I have spent a lot of time doing times tables with nieces in lockdown).
My suggestion would be a structured medication review and a referral to the pain clinic Especially as she has lost so much weight.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
View attachment 166163whatevs.

Jack really needs a course on gender stereotypes. ‘Not manly’ vegan food, and now implying women understand red lipstick or whatever. I’ve never worn lipstick in my life.
I'll tell you who had an "innate understanding of lipstick" - my burly, beardy husband who when his mum was standing with us sobbing in the hospital carpark after just watching her husband die, asked me if I had any lipstick for his mum because he knew it would help her face the rest of the shittest day of her life . He must actually be a woman obviously since only we are born understanding lipstick. EYEROLL EYEROLL EYEROLL

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Been thinking about everyone impacted by JMs latest round of twattery and hope you are all ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So we’ve got...
Good Food for Bad Days
Good Food for Ouchy Mouth Days
Good Food for Medication Days

Anything else she can peddle?
Hmmm, perhaps a whole series—or maybe New Year part works, if you prefer:

Good Food for Bad Poetry
Good Food for bleeping Redcar (apols to all of the North East)
Good Food for Manipulative Triggering
Good Food for Tweeting AND Deleting
Good Food for Clickbaiting
Good Food for Attention Seeking
Good Food for Unreliable Narration

Etc.

I’m sure there’ll be another few ideas in the next week — we’ve got a constant spiral of inspiration here, and it’s only Monday morning.

ooh, Let’s set up a Cabal Publishing entity and make some money from this - put @heretoreaditall2019 in charge of filing company accounts, maybe get @Hunty to give a few pull quotes for the cover (a liberal sprinkling of “thundercunts” should suffice).

All Fraus can submit gifs of their choice for illustrative purposes, as they show a better grasp of the subject than whoever’s actually in charge of the artwork in JM’s current tome).

Who wants to volunteer for postal duties — this is a really difficult one, can easily go wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Must log on to laptop now and actually do some work, won't be able to have another 'home emergency" like I did on Wednesday to live watch JMs tattle debut 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Maybe they recognise this as attention seeking rather than mental health led.
Attention seeking to this extreme is mental health led.

And I'm pretty sure she said to JL, could I see the TV please, thank you so much.....we've all seen how star struck she is on Twitter with the blue tickers. IRL she would be fawning over them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Hmmm, perhaps a whole series—or maybe New Year part works, if you prefer:

Good Food for Bad Poetry
Good Food for bleeping Redcar (apols to all of the North East)
Good Food for Manipulative Triggering
Good Food for Tweeting AND Deleting
Good Food for Clickbaiting
Good Food for Attention Seeking
Good Food for Unreliable Narration

Etc.

I’m sure there’ll be another few ideas in the next week — we’ve got a constant spiral of inspiration here, and it’s only Monday morning.

ooh, Let’s set up a Cabal Publishing entity and make some money from this - put @heretoreaditall2019 in charge of filing company accounts, maybe get @Hunty to give a few pull quotes for the cover (a liberal sprinkling of “thundercunts” should suffice).

All Fraus can submit gifs of their choice for illustrative purposes, as they show a better grasp of the subject than whoever’s actually in charge of the artwork in JM’s current tome).

Who wants to volunteer for postal duties — this is a really difficult one, can easily go wrong?
I don’t mean to be boastful but I have never had something go missing in the post, neither nationally nor internationally. Some might call it an 100% success rate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Jude Law is like a dog with two 🍆‘s. Look at the numerous love child’s, the affairs with the nannies, the wife swapping. And that what we know about, injunctions? I can imagine Jack will have been all over him like a bad rash if her fawning to blue tickers is anything to go by.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
2 pages to catch up on so sorry if this has been said -

Where are her pro black features on Twitter? How is she planning to do a book aggregating (read: profiteering from) their work when she can’t even do a Twitter collab? Where’s any work with black chefs / food advocates / whatever? It’s almost as if she... doesn’t know any... 🥴

This weekend there was the black pound day with loads of great black businesses getting tons of free coverage under hashtags, she didn’t even retweet ONE?! She’s of means why didn’t she order a few books from a black owned book store and share with her well off middle class Lib Dem followers so they’d follow suit?

She chose to go off about her lips & weight loss for 48 hours...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.