Jack Monroe #34 Medicine won't lift her gloom. Lady doc says Facetune!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My goodness. It’s amazing what she’s prepared to talk about on a public website. But not getting those meds via a private doctor. Mad.
And name dropping Prince Harry.

attention seeking, manipulative scrote.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Not to piss on Jack's parade but just popped in for a catch up and tell you my news. Daughter no.2 was expecting a baby on August 12th but she had him this morning. Early baby but he is 5lbs and both doing well. Never have I felt so far away but Covid is a witch that isn't going away anytime soon.
As you were, you lovely lot.
Hope all is well, 5lbs sounds a good healthy weight, sorry you’re so far from them ❤ @Silver Linings hope you are ok? Bloody woman 😡

Back to Grunka-ing...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Drowning in them. What I don’t get though, is how she thinks no one would possibly know the truth about the things she lies about.
Unfortunately I believe she considers herself to be far superior to the rest of us plebs. She is the font of all knowledge, all woes, all ailments and treatments, prescription or other. Don’t ask, recommend or diagnose, just take everything as gospel that is shared. Do not Question, the blocking finger is hovering 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Interesting to hear that Jack has a private prescription for ADHD meds. That means she paid for a private diagnosis too. The NHS won’t accept private diagnoses so that’s why she’s forced to pay for the meds instead of getting them from the NHS.

I mean, waiting lists are long and arduous, but she could still seek an NHS diagnosis if she wanted to. Next time she pleads poverty we’ll have to remember that.

I’m also getting a bit tired of how triggered she is by everything. Losing weight triggers ED trauma. Hunger triggers poverty trauma. Have I missed anything?
Can't mention heroin either. Triggers some mysterious thing from her past she can never mention....🙄😒

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is being a terrible wanker isn't she? I thought she couldn't get much worse for self indulgent gaslighting but I was wrong. 'I've lost so much weight. I'm not eating. My mother comments how thin I am. WHY DO YOU ALL KEEP COMMENTING ON MY WEIGHT?'. Argh argh.
To be fair the lovely Nigella's reply reads like the stock reply she has in drafts for Jack so she doesn't have to plough through the appalling drivel - 'oh dear how sad you are brave there there'.
Her poem on the last thread is brilliantly hilarious - whoever said she was Adrian Mole is spot on. Her's reminded me of his 'Mrs Thatcher'.
'Do you weep Mrs Thatcher do you weep?
Do you weep Mrs Thatcher in your sleep?
Do you weep like a willow
On your Marks and Spencers pillow
Do you weep Mrs Thatcher do you weep?'

Also if I was her I would get my cat's nose looked at. She said he had a fight with a crow but the injury is lingering I think. He has a very pink exposed little nose and we have had long periods of sustained sun. I would get it checked for something more worrying before I embarked on getting another pet.
I remember that Adrian Mole poem! Hahaha brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can anyone with any knowledge of her royal connections shed light on her not accidental name dropping?

Reactions: 6
Except for when she’s living off noodles and hasn’t eaten for days.

EA196D10-FD0A-41B7-9C19-4B362751C217.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Congrats @SoulRebel thats lovely news!

@Silver Linings please do what you need to do to avoid her she is being a proper dick making that pic her profile one is making me feel v uncomfortable. You’re my thread crush I need you to keep your strength up!

also, seriously MORE aloe vera juice? duck sake my arse hole is twitching at the very thought

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I got over ranty last night, definitely an overload of JM and my own stuff. Tearful this morning after a pointless, no-win battle over breakfast carb choices 🙄😬. Really annoyed with myself for disappearing down the vortex of chaos and actually letting it get to me. Triggered by her pics and I'm usually way more level headed with all that is diet/thin culture. Numbers are a definite no go but I'm usually more meh with pics cos i know how they can be manipulated. Whoever said it must be exhausting being Jack is spot on.... I can't even begin to imagine that level of brain activity 🤯. My brain is definitely being an arse today. One of those woe-is-me whiny days but I know I can't have a day off cos my nemesis is poised waiting for me to f*ck up and chances of me doing this recovery thing again, I mean even Ladbrokes would struggle to set any odds 😳 so gotta quieten the naysayer in my head, pull on my non-grayng-fraying big girl pants, give myself a hug, think encouraging n kindly thoughts, pick myself up and move on. I mean, I may have a lot going on but I have to be thankful I'm not living in the Monroe maelstrom.

There was another sassy response from yesterday so I briefly unblocked JM to see context... oh btw removing her from my twittersphere was such a good move 😇 and this tweeter has stuck her head above parapet a few times in response to Jack. She is not a fan! This must be a block earning tweet tho and no one commented which I found surprising. The Jackolites have pounced for far less 🤔. Mass deleting followed... that in itself must be so exhausting. Nicola McLean shred, shred, shred on Big Brother is Jack every day on Twitter. Now she knows we have ALL the receipts and because she failed so spectacularly in the four hours we held her hostage here, she's going to be extra insufferable. The dopamine high only lasts for so long and she really seemed to up her need yesterday... I haven't even started on her today 🙈. Does she actually have a limit or is there a step that's even too far for her to venture into? But then, maybe something in her brain, post mass deletion, actually believes the nothing to see here, move along narrative. That's a LOT 🤪 my brain albeit especially irritating today, is an oasis of calm in comparison.
IMG_20200628_120241.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
Its interesting what she is and isnt willing to share on a public platform.

Yes, absolutely x
Labia lips
Knicker pics
Period blood on her hands
Triggering weight loss
How much her meds cost, how many she's on how long the effects of drugs last for

No, absolutely not x
The 'living wage'
Patreon
Affiliate links
Private diagnoses

Jack you are acting like a bleep. First time I've used that word on here but its deserved. A massive bleep at that. Think about how triggering your discussions are. AND IF YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO TALK ABOUT IT THEN DON'T BRING IT UP.

I'm even more tamping than usual 😂

Massive hugs to everyone who's found today's posts particularly upsetting xxxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.