Jack Monroe #34 Medicine won't lift her gloom. Lady doc says Facetune!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably just trying to make Louisa jealous because she’s a crappy person.
You are probably right, it’s all very performative.

I wonder whether the big delete will happen today, will Nigella getting involved stop that from happening? People need to see she is chums with the big blue tickers.

Reactions: 9
You are probably right, it’s all very performative.

I wonder whether the big delete will happen today, will Nigella getting invoices stop that from happeneing? People need to see she is chums with the big blue tickers.
Does everyone believe this is all done with Louisa in mind? She’s tried the thirst trap photos last week which obviously haven’t worked - so has gone down the look at poor me who is so poorly all the time and doesn’t have a partner to help me?

I know heartbreak does strange things to people, but this is textbook narcissism when they lose someone. They’ve lost the control they had over them and can’t work it out like a normal person as they don’t have it in them, so this is when the woe is me starts and trying to get their attention again.

It’s all so sad and needy. But most of all, WHERE IS HER MUM? If my Mum saw me posting all of this online she would be immediately checking in on me and getting me some sort of help.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Does everyone believe this is all done with Louisa in mind? She’s tried the thirst trap photos last week which obviously haven’t worked - so has gone down the look at poor me who is so poorly all the time and doesn’t have a partner to help me?

I know heartbreak does strange things to people, but this is textbook narcissism when they lose someone. They’ve lost the control they had over them and can’t work it out like a normal person as they don’t have it in them, so this is when the woe is me starts and trying to get their attention again.

It’s all so sad and needy. But most of all, WHERE IS HER MUM? If my Mum saw me posting all of this online she would be immediately checking in on me and getting me some sort of help.
I think its half for Louisa and half for us. She wants us to think she's manic and mid-breakdown.

Reactions: 17
For some bizarre reason her shed conversion was in the DM not long ago. Comments disabled though. I do think people here are right and most papers won't go near her with anything much as she is so litigious. She's not a big enough name to be worth the bother.

Reactions: 14
@MancBee well done for how far you've come, it must of been incredibly difficult. (Hopefully it doesn't sound patronising!) I fully agree with you though with regards to the meds. The tramadol actually comes under a class C and should only have enough to cover 1 prescription of technically a max of 28days worth plus signing and ID to collect . I'm pretty sure there is far more than that, as someone who has been on various controlled meds for several years and quite cautious due to the lasting effects of mixed prescriptions. (All done under hospital consultants).

Reactions: 18
Oh god I’m struggling to Grunkalunker through all the threads so sorry if this has already been said but
1. Now all the drugs are from complex assessments etc..... thought they were from her Saturday job years ago working as a pharmacist/stacking sleeves in boots 😂

2. Love how she is trying to keep up the shoestring image by stating very clearly it was CHEAP Aloe Vera juice.... not expensive (last time I looked smartprice/basics/essentials didn’t sell that item - not sure its particularly cheap but have to keep up the poverty ruse.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.