Jack Monroe #336 Her writing style makes me wish I’d never learnt to read

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="Veronicaaa, post: 10595844, memb

View attachment 1398860

ETA hopefully Jack's followers will all just reply '@bootstrapcook bleep'
[/QUOTE]

Crumbling? What in the name of the pumble is she on about?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Awks.
Are you not aware of her body of U turn work?

View attachment 1398917
Ha ha! Get in there squig!

I should stress I have nothing against people changing their mind on issues. I do it all the time, the difference is like most people I go from one sincerely held opinion to another sincerely held opinion. Jack just spews out content.

Reactions: 51
Agreed and one of the warning bells for me last night was when she was talking about male role models for her son and mentioned that she has men from her AA group around him. I really hope she's being EXTREMELY selective about that. In my experience of many years in recovery, men newly into AA can be quite volatile, obviously both men and women are but statistically male alcoholics and addicts are more likely to have form for violence, abuse and predatory behaviour caused by their addiction, or they're just arseholes. Ive been in situations in my naive early recovery where I've felt very scared in the rooms with male addicts violently kicking off, one pulled a knife on me once, one of my sponsees had a very unstable early recovery guy stalking her etc.

I am NOT making generalisations here about men in recovery, simply making the point that alkies and addicts can be volatile people especially in early recovery so there is a risk around who you invite into your home especially if you're a single woman and they're a dude. So I hope she is exercising appropriate caution.
I absolute saw this! Big huge red flag! It’s just not necessary, in fact I think if you asked pretty much any professional who had knowledge and experience of such situation, “should I invite my very new recovering alcoholic friends round to mine so they can be a role model my for my darling child?’, the reply would be ‘probs maybe not the best plan on SO many levels’ … just hazarding a guess here … 🌸

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Bye bye baby playing whilst Bozza does his resignation speech is pure hoots…which one of you lot scampered down to Westminster with ya beat box?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

I should stress I have nothing against people changing their mind on issues. I do it all the time, the difference is like most people I go from one sincerely held opinion to another sincerely held opinion. Jack just spews out content.
She flips flops like a wet sock.

1657193280998.png

What, Jack Monroe:The Patreon Years?
As a loyal, fawning arse licker you must know that she is notoriously, bashfully destitute and survives on mere donated scraps. Deffo up there as a serious contender for Chancellor. 👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Well we all know Jack will just tell squig calmly and intelligently her logical thought process over her u turn. She loves to 'engage and explain' after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How much of the "beautiful country" of Scotland has Jack seen? (In real life, not photos)

I'd hazard a guess at the city of Edinburgh and Glasgow and no more.
She barely saw Glasgow. Taxi from station to hotel then another one to/from the event venue I think

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She barely saw Glasgow. Taxi from station to hotel then another one to/from the event venue I think
She barely saw Edinburgh either. Her trip highlights were Sainsburys and Dishoom as God forbid she encountered anything too Scottish and exotic.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I reckon the truth behind the sharing of clothes with SB is that SB arrives at the crappy bungalow in a nice t shirt or whatever that his dad has bought him (eg the Queen t shirt). Jack of course mithers at him that she bets she could fit into it as she is so smol, jealous as well that SB prefers clothes others bought him, so he just gives up and says she can have it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Are we starting a book on how long it is before her "mendacious" speech was the start of Boris's downfall? Or should it be how long before she calls the next PM a liar on TV?

I've been to see a real lady rheumatologist today. I was not prescribed lipstick but have had a steroid injection. I pulled a radiator off the wall and was very brave.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.