Jack Monroe #334 Wafting around Asda like a Smartprice Ghost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let us take a moment to imagine the musty guff of pleasure that must have enveloped Jack when she thought of Thrifty Shades Of Beige, made even better by the fact that she genuinely thinks it's hilarious, even though it means and signals absolutely nothing at all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
Let us take a moment to imagine the musty guff of pleasure that must have enveloped Jack when she thought of Thrifty Shades Of Beige, made even better by the fact that she genuinely thinks it's hilarious, even though it means and signals absolutely nothing at all.
The impulsiveness of that was one of two things actual ADHD or J1G

Reactions: 39
Jack, when she wakes up this afternoon and sees those tweets:
fetchimage.jpeg

Yikes, pal.

• Haha
Reactions: 93
Let us take a moment to appreciate the bravery of this squig. Calm, concise, precise, measured. Brave squig!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 134
Let us take a moment to appreciate the bravery of this squig. Calm, concise, precise, measured. Brave squig!
She has had big campaigns, articles, books published, features she writes and is then written about; these campaigns pay her!
I would really like that to be pointed out.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
For the fraus who are unsure about coffee-ing alone, it is one of my favourite indulgences. Tea, peanut butter blondie and my book. The music in the place I’m in is excellent, it’s just a lovely way to spend an hour on a Sunday.
i work permanently at home, so it’s always nice to get out for a little while. I’d wholeheartedly encourage it xx
A16668D7-EB76-4AF5-B50B-F1003BE3D0A5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 134
I love that they have turned off replies so the only way that Jack could rebuff would be to quote tweet! Clever squig.
I’m sure I can reply - obvs not going to but this really would be a smart move by a squig challenging her. I also noticed the person that originally challenged her, 🐝, is a viggle! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Blue squig is awesome, I don’t know how many followers they have or if they will get many likes so Jack can probably just brush it off but I always feel pleased when I witness a Truther out in the wild!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Same squig but blue wouldn’t cover name! Blue squig!
Will JM respond I wonder?
Will it be a Sunday Showdown of epic proportions or a Sunday Shhhh where she ignores it until it all goes away 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.