Jack Monroe #331 Safe word - pumble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear lord, it's the heart race Love Island episode tonight and Ekin-Su is dressed as a bride sucking Davide's finger. I don't have time to keep up with a live chaos!
a6563e5c069346074ad948b48d9cf737_w200.gif

So inconsiderate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Yikes. I feel bad for laughing earlier. I should have know better, I had a feeling this might be the kind of chaos that starts out hilarious then quickly turns “omg wtf”.

I don’t even know if I feel sorry for her. It’s all so performative, like others have said. If she wasn’t sharing all this on Twitter then, it wouldn’t be a big deal. What if this teacher she’s matched with sees what she’s just been tweeting?! 🚩

I definitely think for sure that Harold was real, but she didn’t love him, she was just using him for her own needs (mortgage, etc) and for narc supply.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
As someone said above this is intervention behaviour. I don’t want to victim blame at all but if she is actually seeking out these tinder dates it is quite dangerous and putting her in a vulnerable position. Men on dating sites can be absolute creeps and the last thing someone who has just been dumped and with questionable sobriety needs is some random stalker on there.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Christ. A teacher in a relationship with her will end up risking their job because of her indiscretion. Same with health professionals.
She won’t be able to date anyone in finance whether because you have to declare everything and just the stuff that’s public domain is pretty abysmal. Not sure how it’ll be for non financial professionals who have regulating bodies? Like surveyors or architects etc? It’s a major yikes from me hun x

Reactions: 29
Yikes. I feel bad for laughing earlier. I should have know better, I had a feeling this might be the kind of chaos that starts out hilarious then quickly turns “omg wtf”.

I don’t even know if I feel sorry for her. It’s all so performative, like others have said. If she wasn’t sharing all this on Twitter then, it wouldn’t be a big deal. What if this teacher she’s matched with sees what she’s just been tweeting?! 🚩

I definitely think for sure that Harold was real, but she didn’t love him, she was just using him for her own needs (mortgage, etc) and for narc supply.
This is making me think the whole thing is fake actually, teacher obv knows who she is so would give her a quick goog no...? Maybe they'll find here first!

Reactions: 49
I'm old and been with my OH for years. I'm thinking it's too long after this afternoon chaos where he flooded the kitchen 🙄. But isn't Tinder more for 'Hook ups' or whatever the young uns call it these days?
I met my wife on Tinder! But I would agree generally it's for more casual dating. I think Bumble and Hinge are more popular now for people looking for actual relationships.

Reactions: 29
Will Diva.pdf let her do another piece now that she's all about the schlong?
I mean she seemed to imply she was trying for a kid recently so maybe shes got her sights set on that so only men need apply

Hi Jack's potential dates who found us on Google!

Stay home and have a wank.

Thank me later.
And if not be sure to double check the contraception

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Or maybe both?! :p I just think that maybe OH was correct and she does need to see a doctor.
Yeah, but…in the last two years alone she’s had regular therapy, three psychiatrists on speed dial, engagement with a crisis team and expensive dayhab as well as four AA meetings a week. If you have the resources and knowledge she does then it’s your responsibility to understand your triggers and symptoms and take responsibility for your mental health. If she won’t see a doctor then that’s on her.

I’ll save my sympathy for the people who can’t access NHS mental health services and can’t advocate for themselves; the young Black men routinely misdiagnosed with schizophrenia due to cultural ignorance; the self harming teens who get turned away from CAMHS because CAMHS is now so overloaded that self harming is not considered enough of an issue by itself to warrant treatment

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
Tbf to Jack she did say she was going to give us an aneurysm. She was not wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
An English teacher a doctor and a ceramicist walk into a bar.

They see Jack and collectively go "duck that" and scarper off for a chilled pint elsewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 50
English teacher and doctor are vague jobs, however, anyone could triangulate a ceramicist. She loves doxxing people, fictional or not. Plus so much personal info given out all the bloody time.

She deserves a Nigerian Prince scamming her house deposit off her at this point.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.