Jack Monroe #331 Safe word - pumble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this Content Version 2? Jack, the prize that no one wants from the lucky dip, relates her hilarious dating stories Ć  la Bridget Jones. Itā€™s been done before, cupcake.

Please don't put University of Essex when you didn't study for a degree. Genuinely disingenuous. You know how you didn't like That Man ruining your life by taking credit for something you did? It's a bit like that feeling...shifty tit.

As someone* said, ā€œEverything (else) is reversible and usually reversed.ā€

1656436961828.png

*I think it was Dominic Cummings! Obviously mega fan here who hangs on his every word. :D I think he said it about Bojo and it was the first time I though yeah, youā€™re right, pal.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Look ex-OH! Men are talking to me! (I erroneously think) I'm on the GCSE syllabus! Look how important I am! Look what you've lost!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
And who will be looking after content when she goes on these dates may I ask?

• Sad
Reactions: 71
At least she's carefully vetting them and not just meeting with anyone from the internet after a few messages šŸ˜†

Good job nothing she says is true.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
Sheā€™s not on the syllabus. Which, btw is called specification nowadays you moonboot.

One of the many Jack hills I will die on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
Live tweeting Jack's adventures in Tinder is much better than live tweeting her adventures in gastrointestinal distress. So there's that.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
STARFUCKERS. ADELE.

I haven't read further. Je suis mort.

Scrolling back up now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
I bet sheā€™s only after men, she wants to cuck Harold.

Sheā€™ll delete these tweets once the narc supply has worn off, and whatever emotion she has that normal people experience as ā€œembarrassmentā€ begins to set in.

The replies from male squigs is interesting, makes me wonder if their fandom is motivated by fancying her.
There's a big narc thing around shame, oddly.

Reactions: 24
If the date with the ceramicist is real (spoiler: it isn't), will she whip out her phone and show them her pottery shard collage from a few months ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.