Jack Monroe #331 Safe word - pumble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Mr Rochester had married Jack he'd probably have ended up locking himself in the attic before torching the place.

Reactions: 76
A cumeleon

Reactions: 16
Sorry but I can't see his name without thinking OJ - not the murderer and I have a little giggle to myself

Reactions: 42
I have seen it used about OJ and thought it was weird because if Shaun King - who they probably haven’t heard of.

Reactions: 14
I think she has been mourning the highlife since Allegra. That's how she was exposed to this ultra rich lifestyle. I think she was always lazy and entitled though with narc tendancies. I'm not worried about her either. Narcs are game players and actors too. They will cry real tears to guilt you but on the inside they are triumphant at getting a reaction. That's all Jack is doing, just another performance in the pathetic saga of Jack 'can't keep a partner for 2 minutes so who is the real problem' Monroe.

Reactions: 48
Although I’m usually someone with great empathy I struggle to have much for her. I feel more for the people around her

Reactions: 41
Sorry to go on, but I’m fascinated by the fact that they/she was on testosterone and preparing for a mastectomy in 2015/2016!! Was it all a joke/phase/trend to her??
And don’t forget her getting dumped (again) by her then fiancé whom she tried to make out left her for because she wanted a double mastectomy

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.