Jack Monroe #33 Jack’s back on twitter, what a surprise. We roll our eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CHRIST JUST STOP in-bloody-deed, Jack. She *does* understand that they're simply responding to what *she's* putting out, doesn't she?
I want to slap her at this point. SHE bleeping POSTED ABOUT HER STUPID bleeping MANKY MOUTH IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
View attachment 164882

With all due respect, duck off Jack. You’re the one who brought it up, some (misguided) people were trying to help you. Log off twitter and have a cornetto for fucks sake.
Sigh I really don't care much about Jack's bleeping lip but surely if you chew your lip to the nerve (and let's pretend for a micro second this actually happened) it very easily could turn into AN ABCESS OR AN ULCER OR AN INFECTION? The two things aren't mutually exclusive.

Reactions: 16
Also a quick hi! to @Switchstreetz who is currently working their way through thread 23! Babe, you’re got so much coming your way 😂
Thank you for being so patient! At this rate I'll still be frantically reading these during the court hearing, trying to catch up whilst working out who's who in the beans costumes ;)

This is honestly horrifying to hear after the rollercoaster that has been threads 20-23. How much wackier can it get at this point?! :eek:

(Also thank you, I can't wait to catch up, bit miffed some lawyer is getting paid to do this, wheres my money Jack?! I'll undercut them! :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Hi. This is my second ever post. I registered a long time ago as was directed here by the Sali Hughes vid. I have to say I wasn't keen on the vibe so I didn't come back. Now I am here because of Jack Monroe. I've followed her for a long time because I liked her books and her writing but after a while I started to notice some inconsistencies, odd details (I can't afford bus-fare to take my kid to school despite being a best-selling author, journalist, commentator and so on) and weird timeline of events around her career and how long she was in grinding poverty etc. that made no sense whatsover (I'm very much a details person so I tend to notice this stuff). I also got increasingly annoyed with the way she handled the whole trans thing which was obviously a phase and her suddenly deciding she was female again when she won a Women of the Year award or whatever it was. She is very quiet about that period of her life interestingly. The threatening people with legal action on the Kickstarter campaign was awful, not to mention the relentless bullshit she posts on Twitter about her personal life. It seems terribly convenient how she is always a victim and manages to hit evey 'intersection' going in regards to identity.

The main issue I have was that I really was brought up in poverty and have experienced grinding poverty for a loong loong time, so I find her constantly pleading it whilst flashing off her nice home and various paraphernalia really really insulting. I find the whole 'I am Queen of the Povos' schtick really upsetting when in actual fact she experienced poverty for a relatively short time. You'll notice the timeline changes a lot - one minute it is six months, the next eighteen months - I feel like she is tourist and we are all here to make her feel better and tell her how much of saviour she is.

I also have a chronic illness and take a shedload of medication and struggle to get tit done on a daily basis. I find her competitiive 'I'm so very very disabled' act quite insulting as well. She may well have arthritis, I'm not suggesting she doesn't, but her behaviour and actions often don't reflect what she says. Take this mornings postings. How, if she is so delirious in pain, has she managed to get up, get dressed up, take her picture and go out to the supermarket early in the morning? Does she forget what she posted? It's there in black and white! The hyperbole and shoe-horning in anything to see her as a victim does my head in, as well as the rage postings when someone corrects her or challenges her.

With all this in mind, I've decided she is not who I thought she was and have breathed a sigh of relief when I found this board. I'm not the only one noticing the absolute horseshit she comes out with on a daily basis.

• Heart
Reactions: 86
I dont think its widely known, the name I mean. I've been without eyelashes a few times, which is mortifying. It comes in waves for me, sometimes not as bad as others are you the same?
I tend to just do my head hair. I pull at eyebrows but not the extent of my scalp. All the hair on my crown in thin or bald but I manage to comb over a fair bit.

I find sometimes I am just compelled and I pull and pull. When stressed, when sorting work. Sometimes I just pull a few hairs but it is a daily thing. Picking is a daily thing. I regularly tweeze things, feels like such a relief

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you for being so patient! At this rate I'll still be frantically reading these during the court hearing, trying to catch up whilst working out who's who in the beans costumes ;)

This is honestly horrifying to hear after the rollercoaster that has been threads 20-23. How much wackier can it get at this point?! :eek:

(Also thank you, I can't wait to catch up, bit miffed some lawyer is getting paid to do this, wheres my money Jack?! I'll undercut them! :ROFLMAO:)
My friend, oh my GOD. I don’t even want to tell you, but it’s beyond your wildest, wildest dreams nightmares. I have a lot of respect to you for not jumping ahead!! Keep on trucking ❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Also just a quick post to say some of you wonderful housefraus have been having some really awful and difficult times in lockdown, I hope you're all ok and surrounded by loving friends and family because you're a bunch of badass ladies who deserve respect and love 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I realised how flippant and immature those comments were, so for anyone that felt uncomfortable; I do apologise! Im out of my fun 20s now, and cant be so reckless and impulsive so I feel like a naughty kid when Im given stronger meds but Im also glad when theyre finished! I wouldnt touch the stuff I used to, im far too scared nowadays 😂
Omg no bless you please don’t apologise on my behalf, sorry if that sounded crappy of me, it made me laugh because we ALL have that mischievous - dare I say chaos - in us, it’s the fun of youth and feeling invincible isn’t it, it’s how you’re meant to be and it made me laugh as I recognised so much of myself in it! And the majority of people are cool being like that forever it’s just a minority of us who hit brick walls! You’d love reading Cat Marnell’s book how to murder your life btw x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I want to slap her at this point. SHE bleeping POSTED ABOUT HER STUPID bleeping MANKY MOUTH IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

This gif just made me cackle it’s superb, the way he’s animated to shake 😂 I’m not sure if this is what pages and pages of seeing her medical supplies does to you?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg no bless you please don’t apologise on my behalf, sorry if that sounded crappy of me, it made me laugh because we ALL have that mischievous - dare I say chaos - in us, it’s the fun of youth and feeling invincible isn’t it, it’s how you’re meant to be and it made me laugh as I recognised so much of myself in it! And the majority of people are cool being like that forever it’s just a minority of us who hit brick walls! You’d love reading Cat Marnell’s book how to murder your life btw x
Oh I know 😘 just wanted to apologise in general for anyone who may have felt uncomfortable. There is definitely that 'chaos' part of me! My teens & twenties with that and BPD was a ride! That book sounds good! I'll give it a read, thank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wtf is she in the supermarket again?! My parents are in an at risk (as is she allegedly) group and don’t go at all since lockdown
No, no, she got the terminology wrong remember? She said on the infamous Thread #31, she has a compromised immune system. She’s not immunocompromised.

Someone on the last thread mentioned the disappearing cough on DKL. That turned out to be hayfever remember?! It’s difficult to keep up with all JM’s mistakes!

I’m still Grunking but thought I would chime in. The fact that I still have over 15 pages left to catch up on has me slightly apprehensive about what drama is unfolding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just keeping my hand in, catching up with not much to say that hasn’t already been said. But what a bleeping fucker she is. Re parenting talk, I know that criticism of someone’s parenting is pretty low, but I have to disagree with posters who think that she’s in any way a great parent. It’s simply not possible to be this self obsessed, and be an attentive and great parent. She needs to get off Twitter and seek help if she wants to be the best parent she can be for her son. Even the judge in the KH case noted her hours and hours of Twitter use. Her kid was younger then, too. I also don’t think that someone who jumps in and out of serious relationships and drags their kid with them is a good parent. Sue me, Jack. FWIW I am not suggesting nor do I think she meets the threshold for child removal. I just think she’s a despicable person, and feel sorry for her kid having to live with the narcissist/fantasist that is Mx Monroe.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.