Jack Monroe #33 Jack’s back on twitter, what a surprise. We roll our eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all a ruse for some Invisalign 👀 she wants to get back in the influencer section.

I thought dentists were only doing emergency stuff atm? Can’t get anything done near me.
Most dentists have opened up again. Mine was completely closed down previously (SELondon).

Did Jack make a return onto the Shan’t thread as I haven’t read that one yet? I just finished the previous one and came straight to the end of this one!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Her followers need to stop replying and her family need to step in. If she has genuinely tried all of those treatments for her mouth on top of her super strength pain and is still in agony she needs medical intervention not twitter attention

Reactions: 18
I have found 30/500 Solpadol (prescription only) good for back related pain as well as muscular pain. When I had pain from a tooth due to an abscess, only ibuprofen helped. I also rubbed Corsodol mouthwash on it.
I also have Tapentadol (also prescription only) for some back and muscular pain. I also have Celebrex now as a replacement for ibuprofen - also prescription only.

it’s worth trying to get a referral to a pain clinic. They can check all interactions with any other drugs you may be on which is very important. It was at the pain clinic that I was given Celebrex and Tapentadol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Also me! Just my eyelashes. Was mostly under control for the last month but started up again a couple of days ago. I get much worse when I’m wearing mascara but I really need it to make my three remaining eyelashes show up! Solidarity with the rest of you
omg same, I do this with my eyebrow and used to do it with my head hair. I currently have a slight patch in it where I’ve been really anxious, it’s only been this bad before 3-4 times in my life and I feel like such an idiot for bleeping my eyebrow up!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It’s been raining here today so not ice cream weather but I can’t believe the cheap little raspberry ripple ‘ice cream’ pots are actually mousses that are supposed to be defrosted? 🤯

CD963C76-0C9B-47AB-918A-BCC81710E92B.jpeg

66697722-E074-469D-8B88-CA7D68F6C00C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m past caring about JM. My “have I got her wrong” thoughts were stopped by her comments on thread 31.
BUT I am concerned about her son. He is going to be so screwed up by her behaviour and way of life. As other people have said he will one day find out about her antics on SM.
why doesn’t his dad remove him because he is being damaged by JM.All she thinks about is herself and he is suffering the fall out. Where is her family? It seems to me that he isn’t getting any help.
I know what it’s like to grow up being affected by parental problems. It made me very determined not to do the same to my children.
I can't help but wonder if the steady stream of foster children taken in by her parents (I am not knocking fostering here, I have full admiration for anyone that shares their home to a child in need) somehow left her feeling left out. Perhaps she didn't get the attention she needs because foster children need heaps of support, and that has been carried on into adulthood and turned into the attention, any attention, seeking? Its troubling because SB may be adversely affected going forward.

A two bedroom bungalow with a dormer conversion (ie, A HOUSE) would have enough space for 3 bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs.

And if it were a three or four bedroom bungalow originally, then you've got a massive house set in a massive amount of land/garden. Many bungalows are bought because their footprint is large enough to stick a block of flats on them + parking, and this appears from the window/door to be a 1930s one, which would have been private from the outset and HUGE.
I live in my childhood home, a dormer bungalow. It has three beds upstairs, it would have room for an ensuite in one if the walls were jiggled about. It had two lounges and a dining area, currently set up as dads art studio, a kitchen, bathroom and another room downsatirs which is dads bedroom at present. Plenty of space, and a big garden.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't think a good parent would pop controlled drugs into colourful little pots, making them look less like really dangerous medication and more child friendly.
Even if they're being kept in a locked cabinet, there is NO reason why that would be a good idea. Thankfully he is 10, so hopefully past the age of careless curiosity but these are controlled for a reason and he could do himself serious harm with them.

I don't like to call out parenting, nor mention a child when unwarranted but I think turning a blind eye to truly dangerous behaviour around a child would be unforgivable.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I wont lie, i loved tramadol. And script strength cocodamol. Love a legal high 👀
It baffles me, i take either tramadol, 200 mg or prescription co-codamol but I don't feel anything but little bit drowsy. I only take waht I need when I need it cos I am scared of becoming addicted.

Reactions: 5
It’s been raining here today so not ice cream weather but I can’t believe the cheap little raspberry ripple ‘ice cream’ pots are actually mousses that are supposed to be defrosted? 🤯

View attachment 164777
View attachment 164779
I only found that out a couple of years back. They're much nicer frozen
bleeping hell, playing catch up as always and have only just finished the Shan't thread and I just had to get this off my chest so I will apologise in advance if this upsets anyone and is probably totally way off what you are all talking about by now...

I am beyond raging with her comments regarding the cancer cookbooks, no idea what she was trying to achieve with mentioning those, well I do, attention obviously.. my grandfather died a few years ago of throat cancer, he had radiation tharapy and what it did to his mouth and throat was horrific, the burns it left, he lost part of his tongue, the pain he was in, and he eventually died from it but watching him suffer, not able to eat proper food, no longer able to have the foods or drinks he enjoyed and you are moaning about a few ulcers and tit you have done to yourself supposedly, because let's face it you lie so much who knows if it's true and if it is, it cannot even begin to compare to those who have had and are suffering cancer to so even mention cancer cookbooks is disgusting, you are a despicable bleeping cunting cretin and you can burn in bleeping hell for those comments

I'm sorry folks but this has really tipped me over the edge of all the crappy stuff she has said and done, this has rubbed me up a different way, 🤬🤬
It really got to me too. To just be so bleeping flippant and 'oops I've done another chaos'. The husband died from esophageal cancer. To even compare a few self inflicted mouth ulcers to what cancer patients go through just ARGH.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
And lastly, @Pocahontas, love the new picture! 💃🏻
Thought it was time y’all could see what I looked like 😂❤

Re: Jack ...
Try this? Tried it.
Ring your dentist? It’s not a dental problem.
Go to A & E? No, they’ll tell me to go away.
Jeeeeeesus Christ. If you’re in that much howling pain, you wouldn’t be able to concentrate enough to type, hold a phone, look at your laptop. There no howling pain here.

Just a girl. Stood in front of Twitter. Asking it to love her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I don't think a good parent would pop controlled drugs into colourful little pots, making them look less like really dangerous medication and more child friendly.
Even if they're being kept in a locked cabinet, there is NO reason why that would be a good idea. Thankfully he is 10, so hopefully past the age of careless curiosity but these are controlled for a reason and he could do himself serious harm with them.

I don't like to call out parenting, nor mention a child when unwarranted but I think turning a blind eye to truly dangerous behaviour around a child would be unforgivable.
Yep totally this. We have a medicine box a kitchen cupboard and I’m already thinking about wtf we do with it when the baby comes and she won’t even be able to bleeping walk much less pop pills?

I’m finding this woe is me catastrophising and feeling sorry for herself with every ailment going super draining & tbh boring. Fancy all this carry on and not actually seeking any help, call 111 they literally screen you and refer you to the most appropriate place. She clearly has money for a private remote GP appt (£90 tops, which is 10% of one sideboard) if she’s crushed with guilt for burdening the NHS. She’s likely listed on Louisa’s private healthcare policy through work? You don’t get to sit on ur arse complaining if you’re not willing to do anything sorry 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
CHRIST JUST STOP in-bloody-deed, Jack. She *does* understand that they're simply responding to what *she's* putting out, doesn't she?
Here’s a thing... now call me crazy, but ..
If you don’t want strangers’ opinions on your wildly dramatic and escalating physical ailments, how’s about don’t post it on your sizeable platform of sycophants????? You massive, massive TOOL.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
CHRIST JUST STOP in-bloody-deed, Jack. She *does* understand that they're simply responding to what *she's* putting out, doesn't she?
If you’d chewed down to a nerve wouldn’t the skin be split? The photos she’s uploaded have done her a disservice with this lie, she shouldn’t have bothered. I imagine they’re deleted now...

What a load of bleeping am dram 🙄

Reactions: 23
It baffles me, i take either tramadol, 200 mg or prescription co-codamol but I don't feel anything but little bit drowsy. I only take waht I need when I need it cos I am scared of becoming addicted.
My mother took them. Found out that she was taking 17 a day 'and they don't do a single thing, I can stop them like that and it'll be no different' :rolleyes: when she screamed at the poor receptionist at her GP surgery and then threatened the locum GP himself when he said she couldn't have another 3 month's supply 2 weeks after collecting the prescription. And then told the child living next door because her mum has complained to the local authority about her hoarding and rubbish in the back garden piled up against the fence that she'd better tell Mummy to check her smoke alarm batteries in case it all burned down one night. Was one of the few times her mask slipped in public and people realised she wasn't the sweet little old lady she pretended to be.

Me, when I'm told I have to take pain relief (co-codamol/dydramol 30/500mg) and stop being silly as I'm allergic to NSAIDs and won't touch Tramadol (see above), my first question is 'can I have soluble so I can taper them off as quickly as possible, please?'. I've had to take them long term before now at maximum dose - it's not the most entertaining period when tapering, but it's manageable - and the GP's absolute relief at somebody bitching about being given them and thinking about stopping them before they're even started is vaguely entertaining.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Jack. Stop, just stop.

She’s like a Roman emperor addressing her minions.

Love me, or DIE.
Love is given.
You FOOLS! To the arena with all of you.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.