Jack Monroe #33 Jack’s back on twitter, what a surprise. We roll our eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've got 2 lockable medicine boxes from Ikea (although I've never locked them!!🙄)
For my medications for all my woes and ailments that i have to take everyday i have a box next to my side of the bed.
When pregnant I had to inject myself everyday with fragimin/heparin because of DVTs and Pulmonary embolism in previous pregnancy. I had a sharps box that we kept on top of the wardrobe. Although I'm a bit haphazard with storing medication I would argue that none of it is easily accessible. Keeping it out of the childproof packaging and putting it into a plastic pot is just insane and downright bloody dangerous.

My kids are all grown up now but guess I'll have to be a bit more vigilant once grandchildren get here!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry if I'm overstepping here, because I don't have experience of narcotic addiction, but is it not kind of weird for Jack to join Tattle to tell us off for even mentioning using heroin in the same sentence as her, but then splashing all over Twitter that she takes opioids so regularly that they are having absolutely no effect? And exhibiting what some doctors would define as drug-seeking behaviour?

Something sitting very strangely with me, there (outside of, y'know, *gestures wildly at everything else Jack ever does*).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Of course she worked in a Pharmacy 🙄🙄🙄🙄, I’m surprised it’s taken her this long to mention it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh sweet Jesus I go shopping and she’s back to being delirious with pain but was absolutely fine to go shopping at the crack of dawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You know how she came here the other day, I genuinely think it was because she was lonely and wanted a chat / attention. I think this is just part two tbh 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 46
I am literally sat here, mouth aghast, at her behaviour on social media at the moment. Why isn't a friend driving over there, smashing with a hammer every device connected to the internet and booking her an emergency appointment to see the GP about her behaviour? This is off the charts of anything I've seen before.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Anybody else starting to think, that seeing as she comes on here on occasion, so knows what we say, that maybe she’s deliberately focussing on her many various ailments and “poor me” attitude so that we all witch about her more, therefore playing into her “the trolls are out to get me” narrative?

Making herself out to be a borderline addict too. After the heroin talk.

Reactions: 25
203E2FEA-F242-4979-B94C-1A552922D3C9.jpeg

Forgive me, unlike Jack I don’t have a phd, but how can she know which is working if she’s doing them all?
B345A935-9FE8-4E34-B736-9EF3E88A7F3C.jpeg

Save your breath, buddy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
If my friend was behaving like this, id be genuinely worried. As in, id want to be calling her doctor or something.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.