Jack Monroe #329 Pooroboros

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I was in that crowd too! It was amazing (I’d just turned 18, now I’m 45 and happy watching Glasto under a blanket on the sofa with easy access to a nice flushing toilet thank you very much)
Flushing toilets are very important. I said to my daughter if the line up was good I'd like to go again but I'd need a flushing toilet and space away from the majority of people. I turn 45 this year... Must be a middle aged thing 🤣.

My daughter and I did go to see Weezer, Fall Out Boy and Green Day this weekend though which was cancelled twice due to covid. Well worth the wait. Flushing toilets, no camping. Ahhhh wonderful!

ETA: no debate from a certain person either. Winning!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
She must be already there or in the neighborhood, bit not wanting to post about it for showing she's leaving the puppy with a sitter already, right?

Reactions: 34
She must be already there or in the neighborhood, bit not wanting to post about it for showing she's leaving the puppy with a sitter already, right?
She'll be tagged all over the place. Not sure how she's going to handle the critique. Especially when she said she decided to get the dog early e.g she didn't have to leave it alone this weekend.

I hope she's called out on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Ninnies you missed it, she was there last night!

Screenshot 2022-06-26 08.13.56.png

Screenshot 2022-06-26 08.00.14.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 109
Ugh I can just imagine Jack turning up late at Glastonbury and doing that nasally hyena giggle 'well you all know it wouldn't be me if there wasn't some chaos'. Barf.
And Billy Bragg is a twit. Bought that large house in Dorset with grounds and immediately set about closing off the public footpath through it that had been there forever. All for the masses until they start to come within 100s of yards of his mansion.
He sounds a bit like the boomer Jack tbh. Turning up to the opening of an envelope, weirdly invested in other people’s salaries whilst totally happy to take the cash off them! Just a pair of whingers, Dagenham was apparently lovely back in the day too so it’s hardly as if he’s come up from the Bronx 🙄

• Haha
Debate -
a formal discussion on a particular matter in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward and which usually ends with a vote.
"last night's debate on Education Bill"

How is it a debate if they’re all on the same side? Surely it’s just a discussion?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Debate -
a formal discussion on a particular matter in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward and which usually ends with a vote.

How is it a debate if they’re all on the same side? Surely it’s just a discussion?
Taking that definition literally,* has Jack ever had a debate with anyone?

Shouting “my grandfather is dead” at someone doesn’t really constitute a formal discussion does it?

*that word has lost all meaning for me now. I have no idea when or how to use it.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
let's be real here, jack wouldn't understand the meaning of shake it off, she's that dumb

she thinks folklore is a break-up album 😭 🤣

also, if the lakes is your 2nd fave, what's your fave? my 2nd fave is champagne problems

she pretty much said that on that virgin radio, or whatever it was, podcast a few months ago!
I love that this thread is filled with people who can't tolerate Jack's lies, who love Taylor Swift, and who enjoy sharing photos of their cats. I have found my people!

folklore is probably my favourite album ever (so far!) I can't pick a favourite song though, it's too hard! Sometimes I worry that nothing else in life will ever be as exciting as the day folklore was randomly announced out of nowhere 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Hotes, we Halloumi souvlaki for dinner so I'm practically fluent now. I might go off barefoot up a mountain tomorrow to tickle some goats and squeeze some lemons or something, who knows? So if I miss "Potatoes 2: Electric Boogaloo" it'll be the dodgy wifi in the taverna. Ευχαριστώ (no space).
BIB for Thread Title please.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Debate -

It just sounds like a circle jerk tbh. Will be interesting to see how Jack fares though. As much as the whole thing seems lame to me, she will be up against people who actually know what they're talking about, and not just whinging about the price of jam a decade ago.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
The noon slot on the Sunday at Glastonbury, eh? Truly illustrious. She’ll have a regular 3am radio show next.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Imagine if she does an on stage chaos that turns the crowd against her and it all goes Daphne and Celeste :ROFLMAO:
Someone shouts "where's the puppy" and she gets all defensive "I don't owe you every piece of my life, I prepared for a decade for this dog. What's your twitter handle? I'm going to write a furious, excoriating essay on this "Pedigree Chum for the masses: poor people can have designer doggos".

• Haha
Reactions: 67
The noon slot on the Sunday at Glastonbury, eh? Truly illustrious. She’ll have a regular 3am radio show next.
Given her weird sleep schedule, it's probably the one slot she'd manage to keep (although her nasal honk would kill off any audience)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Daphne and Celeste taking all the piss and carrying on with a duck you attitude is probably the most rock and roll thing festivals have seen this millennium.

Jack would end up more Ashlee Simpson - running off stage, blaming someone else and getting Jude law to apologise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reminds me of 50 Cent doing his set with loads of gunshot sound effects then running away when a garden chair was thrown :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.