Jack Monroe #328 Something went wrong. Try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still pretending to be a full time parent I see.
Greek-Irish Jack is extremely irritating!

Reactions: 30
Also, I've sped skimmed so sorry if this has been said;

Why put the emergency number on a tag if that's a number you don't pick up?! Dog won't get helped that way. And Laurie will need microchipping.

Reactions: 46
I felt the same way dear heart. Try not to get upset, other ninnies here cheered me up no end. And...
...First sign of trouble, the canal will be descending on the RSPCA like an avalanche of rinsed beans from a catering-sized tin.
❤🧡💗
To make you laugh, I named my Jack Russell Fanny-Anny. Trouble is the little bastard used to run off. So I'm hollering 'fanny fanny fanny'. At the top of my lungs. In the local park. I spect I was put on a 'list' somewhere at the time. 😄

That was my grandfather's name for my mother.

She hated it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
'That is far too close to Humbert Humbert (from Lolita)'. He was a very old bloke, in his 90's, so unlikely @StatusWoe. And he was an absolute sweetheart.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Jack, I've got this great thing that is helping me save for my starter forever home. It's called a full time job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.