Jack Monroe #328 Something went wrong. Try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm dressing as an ice lolly tomorrow, a (mad) rocket lolly.

Also re the names, Hercules is the Latin form and refers to the Roman classical hero. Herakles is the Greek demi god which I'm assuming Jack is referring to. Is this Georgia Suppers all over again?

@LennyBriscoe I've been getting some vibes too but couldn't 100% be sure.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Deactivating Twitter is boring now. It's like standing on glass, it has a very short shelf life in terms of entertainment value.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I wonder what the puppy is doing whilst she is spouting bollocks on Twitter?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I hope that none of the squigs type "Jack Monroe feet" into Google images - there's a lot of Tattle there including the infamous sideboard thot shots.....

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Jack did a gushing tweet about how raising a puppy is like mothering a baby.

A squig said "no it's not". Nothing more than that.

This led to a tirade of several tweets from Fack, including the sudden claim to have recently lost several pregnancies and to just let her have joy.

The squig apologised, then Fack said she would delete the tweets to avoid a pile-on on the squig. Really, she was deleting them to cover up her shocking behaviour and massive lie.
I hate to say this but in Jacks world I doubt she actually miscarried…. More like had her period following the end of a relationship….

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Feel like the most negative person in the world on this thread but honestly can’t recommend setting Google alerts up for yourself enough, tbh. It’s entirely free and really useful service.

Everyone should have control on their digital footprint tbh and everyone should have the right to request things are deleted. Lots of normal non famous people work jobs where PR statements will go out with their names in, obituary sites will put ur full gov name on it for reasons unclear, etc etc. It’s better to find it the day or week of rather than 7 years down the line when you’ll struggle to get it taken down 🤷🏻‍♀️ This stuff matters especially when you’re applying for competitive jobs…
I have a fairly unusual full name. There are only two of us that I know of, and the other one doesn't have much of an online presence. I did a check a few years back not expecting to find anything and discovered that someone had given my name to their original character in their multi-chapter, extremely explicit Harry Potter fan fiction 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
2 weeks or so ago Jack was downsizing and announcing to the world she'd be selling loads of her crap.

We all know she can easily afford her rent, otherwise she wouldn't waste so much money in complete and utter junk. It's not as if she's addicted to buying nice clothes or shoes, fancy food, or decent haircuts, she just wastes money on rubbish.

I do wonder if the poor pup will be used as an excuse as to why she has to stay in posho Thorpe Bay instead of a 2 bed flat in a more reasonably priced area, because she'll need a massive house and garden for the big dog.

Reactions: 31
If you're actively trying to have a baby, why would you buy an expensive puppy that needs loads of care and attention?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Dere's more to Oireland dan dis Jack is the worst
I think there’s stiff competition for the worst Jack tbh - someone said a few threads ago it’s a blessing of sorts that she doesn’t seem to actively engage with Irish/Northern Irish politics and for that I think we can all be grateful. Comes to something when her inane wittterings about baby names on Twitter are better then the alternative though!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Feel like the most negative person in the world on this thread but honestly can’t recommend setting Google alerts up for yourself enough, tbh. It’s entirely free and really useful service.

Everyone should have control on their digital footprint tbh and everyone should have the right to request things are deleted. Lots of normal non famous people work jobs where PR statements will go out with their names in, obituary sites will put ur full gov name on it for reasons unclear, etc etc. It’s better to find it the day or week of rather than 7 years down the line when you’ll struggle to get it taken down 🤷🏻‍♀️ This stuff matters especially when you’re applying for competitive jobs…
I have the same name as a famous person, 🔺so all I'd get back is a ton of alerts for them 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.