Jack Monroe #328 Something went wrong. Try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure what level of fame or success I would need to achieve before I considered setting up alerts for myself, I must be honest.
I wouldn't in case I found a Tattle thread about myself leading to a Jack Thread 31 style incident.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Would you be enough of a cock to warrant having a Tattle thread of your own though? I’d like to think better of you 🤭
Well I like to think I'd be Cool Celeb but I'm increasingly convinced something terrible happens to people when they get a blue tick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
You can't have one child called Jonny and another called Hercules, Leonidas or KING 😂😂😂😂. Someone make her stop. I've given myself a stitch 😂😂😂.
We are a dual heritage family. One parent Greek, the other Scottish. Myself and one sibling have very Greek names, the other sibling has a fairly common non-Greek name. The Greek version of their name is my Greek grandparents name and the non-Greek version is my Scottish grandparents name!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Quite. Hardly respecting joint parental rights there.
You can tell she regrets rejecting her Greek name now.
Never made sense to me our Jackie girl is always spouting how much she adored her Greek grandfather and yet she takes the name Of a dead author and a dead actress. What a tw@t

Reactions: 36
If I had a tattle thread about me I would definitely join in and agree with everyone that I am indeed an uncouth cock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
After the raucous 5* experience of introducing them to the Wiki, am almost certain another Frau was born.

Side note… when do we reckon she’s starting an OnlyFeet to help her skint self fund doggodoodle

View attachment 1364740
Genuinely surprised Sex Work Squig didn't bring out Completed it Mate Jack to play. It would have been a great chance for some brothel parlance.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She has a google alert for herself set up? Good god! I would say she needs the word “narcissist” added to her classy tattoo collection but narcissists don’t think they are narcissists! Tricky!
According to QI if you ask a narcissist if they are a narcissist they will say yes

Ask straight up if the person is a narcissist

This is admittedly a very blunt way of dealing with the person. Ask him directly, “Are you a narcissist?” and see how he answers.

Many narcissists openly admit that they are narcissists, but they are actually proud of it too. They do this in order to brag about their egocentric exterior and hide their deep feelings of inadequacy.

John F. Tholen, PhD

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
We are a dual heritage family. One parent Greek, the other Scottish. Myself and one sibling have very Greek names, the other sibling has a fairly common non-Greek name. The Greek version of their name is my Greek grandparents name and the non-Greek version is my Scottish grandparents name!
But that sounds interesting! Thinking it's ok to call your second child KING for no real reason is not 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.