Jack Monroe #327 Three and a half stars on Wikifeet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not really sure how to post on here (my first post) or where to post this, so I'll just jump in and do it here if that's okay.

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone on here.

I used to be actually be Jack's friend and I'd defend her to anyone, even losing friends in the process. But then some things started to niggle at me. And then some more things. Then I came across this site and read things that very much made me feel not alone in my niggling thoughts. A few months ago I ended our friendship. Not with any announcement or argument with her; I simply stopped replying. I feel a lot better with having to not deal with her crap and not being used. I don't think I would have done it without lurking on here and seeing that I wasn't alone in what I kept doubting and thinking. So thank you.
Glad to hear you have cut that negativity out of your life.

Keeping your anonymity in mind, is there anything in particular that niggled you? What did you used to defend her about?

I'm intrigued about the real life Jack v Social Media Jack

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I'm not really sure how to post on here (my first post) or where to post this, so I'll just jump in and do it here if that's okay.

I used to be actually be Jack's friend and I'd defend her to anyone, even losing friends in the process. But then some things started to niggle at me. And then some more things. Then I came across this site and read things that very much made me feel not alone in my niggling thoughts. A few months ago I ended our friendship. Not with any announcement or argument with her; I simply stopped replying. I feel a lot better with having to not deal with her crap and not being used. I don't think I would have done it without lurking on here and seeing that I wasn't alone in what I kept doubting and thinking. So thank you.
That must have been hard to do. Welcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Welcome.
Please be careful about your identity. She can be incredibly cruel to people she doxes. A while back another former friend came on here. Jack worked out who she was and sent a solicitor letter threatening legal action.
She has also doxxed people on SM and set her FMs on them to abuse and threaten them.
However, please do feel free to stick around, we're good people x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 89

Did you gift her any expensive presents? (Never understood how she gets so many expensive gifts!)

ps welcome & be careful

• Haha
Reactions: 54

welcome! And congratulations for seeing the light.

Reactions: 31
Preparing for her Sunday morning Glastonbury event? A whole hour between her and a handful of people. Will she talk about the 4p jam price increase from 10 years ago that still haunts her every day. The suspense 🙄

Screenshot_20220622-170957_Chrome.jpg

They shared 2 days ago, so if jack was a professional you'd take that as confirmed. But last media event 12 alarm clocks didn't wake her up, so the chance of her making it to Somerset is somewhat unlikely. But maybe the ego boost will get her there?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Recently Sidey B posted a link on the F&D thread to a cool site that tells you about creatures that live at different depths in the ocean. The lowest point was 10924 metres down when a crew reached The Challenger Deep in 1960. They need to update it and add Jack Monroe in her little submarine of shamelessness as having reached the lowest point any human has ever reached.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
As an aside I don't understand why you'd pay £280 for a Glasto ticket to spend the Friday night watching Billy Bragg but each to their own 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

Welcome. I am so excited. If you can say, did you know Jack pre-fame or did you meet her when she'd already become The People's Urchin? Also, would you say she's got significantly worse in the last couple of years?

Reactions: 45
Honestly can no one ask the most important question…

has she ever cooked for you? (I understand if this is a traumatising query).

• Haha
Reactions: 78
Preparing for her Sunday morning Glastonbury event? A whole hour between her and a handful of people. Will she talk about the 4p jam price increase from 10 years ago that still haunts her every day. The suspense 🙄

View attachment 1361977

They shared 2 days ago, so if jack was a professional you'd take that as confirmed. But last media event 12 alarm clocks didn't wake her up, so the chance of her making it to Somerset is somewhat unlikely. But maybe the ego boost will get her there?

Phew, for a moment there I thought they'd forgotten to tag/mention her in that Instagram post, then I spotted IAmBillyNoMates
~sorted~

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.