Jack Monroe #327 Three and a half stars on Wikifeet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Preparing for her Sunday morning Glastonbury event? A whole hour between her and a handful of people. Will she talk about the 4p jam price increase from 10 years ago that still haunts her every day. The suspense 🙄

View attachment 1361977

They shared 2 days ago, so if jack was a professional you'd take that as confirmed. But last media event 12 alarm clocks didn't wake her up, so the chance of her making it to Somerset is somewhat unlikely. But maybe the ego boost will get her there?

She ain’t going- I’ll give ya 100/1

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Preparing for her Sunday morning Glastonbury event? A whole hour between her and a handful of people. Will she talk about the 4p jam price increase from 10 years ago that still haunts her every day. The suspense 🙄

View attachment 1361977

They shared 2 days ago, so if jack was a professional you'd take that as confirmed. But last media event 12 alarm clocks didn't wake her up, so the chance of her making it to Somerset is somewhat unlikely. But maybe the ego boost will get her there?

She won't go. No bloody trains and now the new bloody dog.

Reactions: 30

View attachment 1361977

The irony of talking about the cost of living crisis to people who have paid almost £300 entrance fee is not lost.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117
As an aside I don't understand why you'd pay £280 for a Glasto ticket to spend the Friday night watching Billy Bragg but each to their own 😬
Tbh even £28 would be a bit steep for Billy Bragg but I suppose it keeps the posh left out of mischief.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Thats exactly what I’ve heard about him - my info is over 10 years old so way before TV.
I've still got a few pages to grunk but can confirm. I didn't work on it but I was at a wrap party for one of the series of Supervet some years ago now. Noel wasn't there but the goss was he could be a bit of a flirt/git but his love for animals was genuine.

Reactions: 36
We can only hope.
Someone of my acquaintance did an online diary for their dog, which was so incredibly cringeworthy I couldn't believe no one intervened ("did a poo poo in the yard" sort of thing). They gave up after a few days because tbh, I got the impression the dog's life was boring as duck. Jack, don't even think about it

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Maybe she's quiet because Old Harold has gone back for another slice of her Pumble?
(I was going to make a sloppy seconds joke but the thought of it made me queasy.)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
In that photo of her kitchen when she moved in for the first time, she talks as if she designed and renovated the kitchen. She didn't at all, the photos are the same as the photos from 2019 on Rightmove.
She also mentions a desk when the other week she made a big fuss about having her laptop in the kitchen now

Reactions: 20
I don't think her friends ( who owned the dog know her well) I personally wouldn't say now was the right them, especially with her reasonings of like a baby especially if the tale is true that she has had recent losses.

She needs time to deal with those loses, not move on to the next quick fix because babies arent coming as fast as she hoped. She's only 34, she's still got a few years to make more babies when the right partner comes along. Right Now her focus should be on herself and getting herself well and her son. That's all!

In my opinion everyone in her real life just seems to stick plasters over the massive cracks in her mental health rather than dealing with it properly She needs help, she needs support, she does not need another responsibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Maybe she's quiet because Old Harold has gone back for another slice of her Pumble?
(I was going to make a sloppy seconds joke but the thought of it made me queasy.)
Maybe the fuzz have been around again after Harold requested a safe and well check or reported her for harassment 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Those awful tweets last night were for Tattle and Tattle only, that Poor squig bloke just took the fall. She deleted them once she knew we had them, far too risky to let the masses see such an insane claim. She desperately wants to silence Tattle, it's truly driving her mad. Here's a thought Jack, you could stop lying and bullshitting? It's really that easy.
Or stop reading here

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Those awful tweets last night were for Tattle and Tattle only, that Poor squig bloke just took the fall. She deleted them once she knew we had them, far too risky to let the masses see such an insane claim. She desperately wants to silence Tattle, it's truly driving her mad. Here's a thought Jack, you could stop lying and bullshitting? It's really that easy.
What tweets I think I have missed those?!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.