Jack Monroe #327 Three and a half stars on Wikifeet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've done a wee dive on Jack's insta.

She first procured Dash in March 2017
View attachment 1361592

He seems to have been a house bunny at first. Then at some point he moved into a hutch.
View attachment 1361593
View attachment 1361596
Escaped rabbits is always dangerous for a variety of reasons. Also note how she reinforces the warm cosy adjectives. Lying perhaps. Rabbits can chew through flimsy wood and this maybe how they escaped.
View attachment 1361598
There were already two other rabbits in Jack's care but they disappeared before the big move in 2019.
View attachment 1361599
and this was before moving to the crappy bungers in Feb 2019.
View attachment 1361601

Jack showing she cannot handle rabbits correctly. Held like this, a rabbit will enter a state of tonic immobility aka apparent death aka dorsal recumbancy which is an state of extreme fear/petrification.
Rabbits in this state show an increased heart and respiratory rate with elevated plasma corticosterone levels, indicative of fear-induced stress.
The stress caused by this position can be fatal if rabbits are already suffering from respiratory and cardiovascular disease, and the sudden transition to from passive and active escape can be unpredictable and instantaneous which can result in significant injury to the rabbit.
This position can also lead to potential back breaking through kicking which if strong enough can injure the spine. Rabbits do not achieve this position naturally and it is associated with being caught by a predator.
View attachment 1361604

She speaks in a very derogatory way about her pets.
View attachment 1361605

Potential poor housing with rabbits in full sun and possibly no access to shade. This might be an attempted bonding but its a stressful living situation for two rabbits who might dislike each other. There seems to be inadequate bedding, a lack of hay which ought to comprise 90% of a rabbit's diet and there is no stimulation in the form of toys. Rabbits are intelligent and need challenges abd activities.
View attachment 1361607

She also procured Cooper on 30th August 2028 so was moving at least two animals in 2019. He wording suggests Cooper is an ersatz baby.
View attachment 1361611
Animals are not human babies. This is deeply weird and creepy. She can barely be bothered with her actual child, why is she so weird about babies?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Is she one of those mum’s who loves babies but doesn’t like children who answer back and have their own minds and ideas?

a narc in other words

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Animals are not human babies. This is deeply weird and creepy. She can barely be bothered with her actual child, why is she so weird about babies?
so true.
also, the only time any of my rabbits has jumped into my arms has been when we’re at the vets and they’re terrified, so trying to climb up me was the only way to escape of the vet table. Just saying. “oh Dash just ran and jumped on his back for a baby cuddle”. No he didn’t. He’s terrified and you have no idea what you’re doing. I avoid picking mine up unless it’s essential because they hate it and think they’re going to be eaten. But because I’m a nice pet owner, they’ll come and sit nearby or come up for a fuss. No rabbit is wanting to be held like a baby for affectionate reasons.

Witches are cool though. The kind of cool Yack could never be.
not like a cool The Craft witch, more like a honking swamp hag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
What also gets me is the howling over her relationship ending then the next day cackling over Cooper. Like she had Dash for years but not crying over him? I've actually cried more when some of my animals have died than when relationships have ended. Like seriously. I've been in bits.

She's also all over this dog but had to be forced to say that Dash was dead? I agree she is lying over the rabbit. A peaceful end and now in the garden. She never gave a shiny tit over him. She won't have been there when he died

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Hell's Teeth. It's hotter than Satan's hole today. I hope Jack isn't planning more walkies. I've just let mine have 10 minutes extended wee break in the garden. More than enough. The 2 littlies are on leads, even in the garden, in this heat because they can't pace themselves or stay on the cooler grass.

Reactions: 26
Is she back from walking Lorry yet? Puppies that age shouldn't be overwalked, but of course she knows all that! :rolleyes: Assuming all the vaccinations have been at the correct time obviously. She'll keep vague about age etc I think so she can't be questioned on the expensive injections and quarantine times etc.
😂 hgv for short! She’ll hate that

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Babies are cute and get her attention.

My MiL had 5 kids. She liked babies, not so bothered with them after that. One of her granddaughters has 7 for similar reasons.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Is she one of those mum’s who loves babies but doesn’t like children who answer back and have their own minds and ideas?

a narc in other words
I don't really like babies. I really didn't enjoy the baby stage with my own child. I love toddlers though! I've often wondered what this says about me as a mother.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She really is. She’s had a worrying amount of pets that just stop being mentioned too 😡
This is just a selection of the huge amount of animals that have passed through her filthy hands. Privileged much? She either insults them or speaks of them as therapy pets for her. It's all about they do for her, not the other way around. It also appears she was breeding her guinea pigs. She had multiple guinea pigs whilst she had the rabbits too, at least 7 animals or more at once. The guinea pig babies were fathered by the piggie who was taken to to the polling station, he was called Pepper but known as 'the Wig'. What happened to all these animals?

Screenshot_20220622-133017_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220622-133041_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220622-132916_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220622-133112_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220622-133126_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220622-133145_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220622-133210_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220622-133256_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220622-133247_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220622-133316_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220622-133354_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220622-133519_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220622-133533_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220622-133544_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220622-133647_Instagram.jpg

Binky free bunnies, popcorn free piggies and run free cats and dogs ☹

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
The way she has that poor little bunny on his back like that has reinforced my belief that she has duck all clue what she's doing and had actually made me really upset. Now she's taking a likely unvacced dog out for walks in the heat. She's a monster.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Just to say, for when Jack grunks later - yes, the hot pavements (and sand, if you're planning a trip to the beach) are awful for dog's paws but their paws are especially sensitive when they're puppies. You'll note, Jack, that your dog's little pads will be nice and pink at the moment, because they haven't had the chance to become calloused over time. Just, for the love of all that is holy, try learning for a change instead of doing your usual and pretending that you're an expert in everything. Google is your friend.
Or here’s a shocker, take your new puppy to the vets for a health check and advice.

when purchasing a horse you have it vetted before you part with a penny

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I don't really like babies. I really didn't enjoy the baby stage with my own child. I love toddlers though! I've often wondered what this says about me as a mother.
that babies can be really stressful for what essentially is a hungry potato for the first few months? But toddlers have cute little voices and chubby hands and can start to tell you what they want instead of just crying 😂

don’t get me wrong I love every stage but genuinely can see why people would not enjoy infancy much!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.