Jack Monroe #326 You absolutely reek of bitterness, fantasy and too much time on your hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish it had been recipes in the Bella. Poor dog and poor Evil Landlady's flooring.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Good luck finding another rental that allows dogs (when she leaves crappy bungalow) or is that the plan? I need my forever home so dog and I won't be separated. Kerching.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I'll be interested to see how poor doggos food and pet insurance is covered by a £20 p/w shop. I hope he likes maize snacks.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Good luck finding another rental that allows dogs (when she leaves crappy bungalow) or is that the plan? I need my forever home so dog and I won't be separated. Kerching.
Legislation has just changed last week I believe and landlords can't deny people because they have animals anymore

Reactions: 19
What a selfish bleep she is. I dunno why but this has pissed me off more than anything she's done that I can recall, bar all her other animal-related neglect.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
So she’s read the headline that landlords can’t stop you getting pets and taken that as it’s fine to get a dog. But she’s supposed to be moving soon and there is an absolutely awful shortage of houses. Especially coastal areas. Yeah a landlord can’t turn you down for having a pet, but they can choose another applicant without pets and an absolutely atrocious credit history.

To put it in context, last time I moved there were 17 applications from tenants. And I’m not in a desirable area. She has no idea how tough it’s going to be to find a dog friendly place. And it rules out cheaper rentals like flats.

Reactions: 50
Speechless. I was expecting she might have grifted a house or, more likely, got some new bullshit media/influencer gig. This is just a new level of bad idea.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
I think in the new private rental policy thingy it will be harder for landlords to ban pets. How enforceable this is I've no idea.
I'm just bracing myself for the inevitable slew of sickly photos snuggling up to the poor dog, with captions like 'this lil one has mended my sad broken wonky mad heart' (making myself gag there).
And how will the shitting dog actually cope with a shitting dog?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
So she’s read the headline that landlords can’t stop you getting pets and taken that as it’s fine to get a dog. But she’s supposed to be moving soon and there is an absolutely awful shortage of houses. Especially coastal areas. Yeah a landlord can’t turn you down for having a pet, but they can choose another applicant without pets and an absolutely atrocious credit history.

To put it in context, last time I moved there were 17 applications from tenants. And I’m not in a desirable area. She has no idea how tough it’s going to be to find a dog friendly place. And it rules out cheaper rentals like flats.
That's karma then. What a stupid witch

Reactions: 17
I hope Cooper is alright, like cats and dogs can get on (my raggie was raised with a puppy and thought he was one for a long time) but other times it just does not work. When my nan in law visits we have to insist she doesn't bring her dog because the cats bar aforementioned raggie do not get on with her at all.

Of course as long as Jack's happy then nothing else matters does it?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Screenshot 2022-06-21 15.15.36.png

Yes, squig. The poor, unfortunate dog is solely there to amuse Jack, not a creature in its own right with its own needs. Lets all say nice things and everything will be fine. Get in the bin, Pollyanna.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 96
View attachment 1359556

Yes, squig. The poor, unfortunate dog is solely there to amuse Jack, not a creature in its own right with its own needs. Lets all say nice things and everything will be fine. Get in the bin, Pollyanna.
Aye squig, forget the three therapists on speed dial, an innocent animal is duty bound to sort Jack's absolute bin-fire of a life out.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Wonder if Jack feels that the landlady saying ‘duck your special tree’ is adequately answered by ‘duck your house, I’ve got a dog’…
Some of us would like dogs but know with work and finances it isn’t feasible. Plus we have more self respect than to beg Twitter for money every two bleeping minutes

“Mine”. Not even “ours” then Jack? What about SB?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.