Jack Monroe #326 You absolutely reek of bitterness, fantasy and too much time on your hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After lurking for months, I've registered just to post this. It'd take 16.4 days at 10 seconds per email if she were to read all 141746 of them! As someone else has said, hyperfocus doesn't work like that.
She thinks hyperfocus is a like fuge state of dervish, moving faster than the eye can see. She really is a crappy super hero. Like Matter-Eater Lad, who'd be an ideal OH for Jack, come to think of it!
image.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Clearly not the most important issue but…what height was the EX OH if he borrowed her clothes…? 😬
Did he borrow her clothes? I must have missed that. Hope it wasn't the manky grey bra and control pants combo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
The only way you can choose what you focus on is modafinil, which was all the rage when I was at uni. I know someone who took it but opened their iTunes before starting the essay and spent all morning sorting out artist names, artwork etc rather than the task they needed to do.

Anyway I call shade.... she clearly read through the last couple of months and then did a huge delete/mark all as read. Which would make sense.

Reactions: 20
*reads Email* Are you all in awe of me now?!

Jack you’re an attention seeking imbecile.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The only way you can choose what you focus on is modafinil, which was all the rage when I was at uni. I know someone who took it but opened their iTunes before starting the essay and spent all morning sorting out artist names, artwork etc rather than the task they needed to do.

Anyway I call shade.... she clearly read through the last couple of months and then did a huge delete/mark all as read. Which would make sense.
It’s the same with all ADHD meds. Start what you need to do as soon as you’ve taken them, or before you know it, you’ve binge watched 8 episodes of Buffy 🔺

• Haha
Reactions: 28
God, had to do a double take there. Thought that was Mark E Smith for a nanosecond.

On topic. Literally not on tenterhooks to find out what her decade long dream thing is today. Unless, of course, it’s ‘bass player in The Fall’

ETA, just seen her news. On balance I’d prefer it if it had been my dream and not another animal for her to abuse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Omfg. No way. Please, no.

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

(sorry, canal. I know my response is inappropriate but WTAF)

What about cooper?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.