Jack Monroe #325 She facetuned THE SKY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve thought for a while that OH is SB’s Dad. Hence ‘long sufferering’ #OHtruther
I would bet my house that she isn’t going with SB’s dad. He hasn’t got the means to keep her sustained in city breaks or Tiffany earrings. And if they were going away as a couple it wouldn’t make sense not to take SB either.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Grunking so this may have already been said, but Jack’s landlady may have had to ‘buy’ the house as if they had any other siblings they might have had to buy them out so whilst it might have been willed to the landlady there many have been others with an equal share. Or something/

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’ve thought for a while that OH is SB’s Dad. Hence ‘long sufferering’ #OHtruther
I've thought so too. I think some of her ambiguous tweets about him have been designed to make it seem like it's not but nothing has fully ruled him out. It was the timing of the time with SBs "other" family plus the Liverpool trip for me.

ETA: I don't think OH is paying for all her stuff either, it's a cover for "I have more money than I make out/I'm spending my patreon bonuses", but also a good "cover" to imply it's not SBs dad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
I wonder if OH will not be mentioned again until some squig asks about them? Then we will get THEY LEFT Episode 5... Another One Bites The Dust.

She didn't even get an engagement ring.
Hmmm. Don't think we've ever seen the other two engagement rings. I can only find pictures of the LJC rings. Poor Louisa - she'd have had to use butter lard to get hers off.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jacks dubious charms wear off very quickly once the lovebombing phase has ended. Surely SBs Dad knows exactly what she is like and only tolerates her because of SB?

Having said that narcs are known for hoovering exes when they need supply. Maybe his Dad is a bit dim and doesn’t realise exactly what she is like?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Does anyone else think that a couple of Jack's worst Twitter trolls are actually her?

Would be a great way to conjure up sympathy and 💰if so.
I often think this about high profile people who respond publicly to Trolls. Why draw more attention to them? Especially when Mr T Roll is pointing out your lies, and so drawing the attention of your half a million followers to him increases the risk of exposure. Either some of them are socks for harvesting sympathy, or she's incredibly silly. Or both, who TF knows at this point?

I've only just caught up after all the tree chaos, but I have to say this has been one of my favourite grunks so far thanks to the thread title. Every time I moved on to the next page I was reminded that yes, Jack really did facetune the sky. Who does that?! 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I often think this about high profile people who respond publicly to Trolls. Why draw more attention to them? Especially when Mr T Roll is pointing out your lies, and so drawing the attention of your half a million followers to him increases the risk of exposure. Either some of them are socks for harvesting sympathy, or she's incredibly silly. Or both, who TF knows at this point?

I've only just caught up after all the tree chaos, but I have to say this has been one of my favourite grunks so far thanks to the thread title. Every time I moved on to the next page I was reminded that yes, Jack really did facetune the sky. Who does that?! 😭😂
I agree, it's often quite convenient how trolls seem to say exactly what the high profile people want to rant about that day, even if it's nothing to do with whatever said person has been tweeting/posting/doing recently. Or time their "death/violence threats" right when said person is getting a lot of justified criticism.

Reactions: 30
I agree, it's often quite convenient how trolls seem to say exactly what the high profile people want to rant about that day, even if it's nothing to do with whatever said person has been tweeting/posting/doing recently. Or time their "death/violence threats" right when said person is getting a lot of justified criticism.
It also fits with the whole "someone maliciously reported threats against me" thing. Surely reporting threats is a good, kind thing to do? One possible reason you might get defensive and consider it "malicious" is if you realised there was now a risk that the police might see that you've been receiving threats from... yourself.

I might be overthinking that part though because the simplest explanation is that the entire police visit story was a work of fiction.

My (excellent) dentist asked me five years ago if I had ever considered a tooth whitening treatment. I have read that one should never have teeth brighter than the whites of one's eyes, and enquired if he could provide something with a browny/yellow tint shot through with pink. We've pretty much stuck with routine maintenance and treatment since then.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Sex Jack had been up in the tree claiming to be a "randy koala" at the time of the incident.
Apologies if this lands oddly as I'm doing my 6 am grunk, I wonder if Jack knows koalas are riddled with chlamydia? Perhaps that's explains the 'why me?' posts?
Back to the grunk.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I was wondering that, the ones that have the absurd arguments, no followers and sometimes delete accounts quickly.
I would say yes. The guy who harassed me on twitter had 14 troll accounts and he's so like Jack it's frightening

Let’s face it, absolutely everything that she tweets about is all about getting attention. She is a prime example of the unhealthy side of social media.

I’m so jealous, when I saw them I had a dental abscess so was in agony and full of medication.

They've just taken the stage and the place is rocking ...... festival.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
I wonder if OH will not be mentioned again until some squig asks about them? Then we will get THEY LEFT Episode 5... Another One Bites The Dust.

She didn't even get an engagement ring.
Maybe she whipped one of her collection out of the drawer, as a hint, and they legged it

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It also fits with the whole "someone maliciously reported threats against me" thing. Surely reporting threats is a good, kind thing to do? One possible reason you might get defensive and consider it "malicious" is if you realised there was now a risk that the police might see that you've been receiving threats from... yourself.

I might be overthinking that part though because the simplest explanation is that the entire police visit story was a work of fiction.
Again this reminds me of a crime podcast I listened to where the woman kept complaining of getting threatening emails and the police couldn't find the source when the dug deeper she was sending them using her office computer.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I would bet my house that she isn’t going with SB’s dad. He hasn’t got the means to keep her sustained in city breaks or Tiffany earrings. And if they were going away as a couple it wouldn’t make sense not to take SB either.
Maybe. But she sometimes comes across as desperate for another baby and he’s at least got that going for him. And I think the earrings and being ‘whisked away’ has coincided with her paydays from various work.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.