Jack Monroe #325 She facetuned THE SKY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the amount of lies and contradictions she's posted in the last couple of days do you think she's just seeing how far she can push it? How uncritical her followers are?
I think her arrogance and inconsistency will eventually be her downfall.

She is pushing it to see if the squigs really will crowdfund her a forever home. After all she has done for the poors it what she deserves. Gawd bless Saint Jack, Queen of the paupers.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She's losing it now isn't she? Too much time on our hands? witch please. I'm on universal credit and I'm still trying to improve my life by doing a degree. You're the fan Dan who spends 80 hours a week on twitter.
Excellent use of fud’s lesser used cousin, fandan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I'd settle for mere adequacy from you Jack. Let's face it you and excellence have yet to meet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I misunderstood about the bean. Once I saw him I just couldn’t unsee. I didn’t know they should be butter beans. We had them mashed with butter on toast. Delicious.
If someone told me it was snowing in Southend tonight, would I believe them ? Absolutely.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She's losing it now isn't she? Too much time on our hands? witch please. I'm on universal credit and I'm still trying to improve my life by doing a degree. You're the fan Dan who spends 80 hours a week on twitter.
As soon as I read fan dan I knew this was you. It’s what I call my sister. Either that or fud features!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Are we back to smelling like earring backs again? I'm shower fresh thankyou 🥰.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ooooh ooooh I think I know this one Miss, oooh oooh MISS it’s “PROJECTION” isn’t it?! 😃
Like someone with a) grey gums and b) a contract with Superdrug to be the face of affordable hygiene products for the poorest in society should probably not be casting such aspersions 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Isn't this "I could own a house" stuff massively, calamitously at-odds with the bootstrap persona she peddles? Not that I suspect she has the most critical, clued-up audience. I am actually working class so owning a detached has not been plausible.

I mean any persona she puts on the Internet is going to be performative in that chameleonic way where she casts around for the best response for her brand she seeks to further, as she regresses the plight of the needy.

What would she do different if she owned that house? Mooch about online, flitting off the a holiday away from nothing? More so, I mean?

A few years back I went on Victoria Derbyshire's show as Universal Credit was in a trial phase in my area and they didn't process my pay for six months. I went to raise a problem - for free, I profited in zero way.

I solved that problem with graft. Professionally speaking me and Lucy my avatar are very happy. (if you want to know why I talk about my avatar, it's because someone like Jack Monroe has the platform to be a voice for the voiceless, but is instead shamelessly self-serving.

She is immune to the phrase "tell a friend"

But I don't know ANYONE who speaks so nakedly acquisitional about money and houses like this. Perhaps in the family. Perhaps our real, tangible OHs

I have little pity for someone whose problems can be solved / identity can be erased by unplugging the router

... I suspect for Jack that's the big problem. Maybe she really is happy rattling round a cluttered house for the rest of her days.

The thing about claiming to be working class though is you tend to work.

Most decent people would be loathe to live off donations.

She doesn't speak for anyone I can identify outside of Guardian comments.

Bit heavy this isn't it Luce. Let's end with a joke

-------
Why did Jack Monroe cross the road?

PLEDGE TO HER PATREON TO GET STEP BY STEP UPDATES! (or wait for the Guardian)

(Do we have a name for her fans yet other than Squig? I like "Monroebots" as they sure act programmed)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I’m on a serious grunk but this came up on my suggested bit on Google
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61842136 ‘Companies must help cut living costs, says new cost of living tsar’
Ohhhhhhh our Jack won’t be happy with this David Butt Rest as I’ll now be calling him (soz Dave I’m sure you’re great but your name is silly).
A new mortal enemy?
1E4219A2-1AEC-4C70-B56F-19ED853EF121.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.