Jack Monroe #323 Two mini breaks in two months, what in the Budget Jones's Diary is going on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very, very much this. He's a dick but he's probably one of the best connected journos in the tabloid meeja game
He could cause her a great deal of embarrassment if he only tweeted mentioning her Tattle threads and enquiring about her Patreon income, or her Teemill campaign.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Ten minutes to go, before the shitting dog takes to the stage with her insights!

He could cause her a great deal of embarrassment if he only tweeted mentioning her Tattle threads and enquiring about her Patreon income, or her Teemill campaign. It is likely that he e
Sadly, I think she's a lot more interested in him, than he is in her.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Very, very much this. He's a dick but he's probably one of the best connected journos in the tabloid meeja game
Yes. I
know Piers is a twit most of the time, but several years ago, the father of a friend of mine died, and Piers quietly took the morning off his show to attend the funeral with no fanfare, sat at the back. The dad had been a big Labour supporter.

After that I had a smidgen more respect for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Yes. I
know Piers is a twit most of the time, but several years ago, the father of a friend of mine died, and Piers quietly took the morning off his show to attend the funeral with no fanfare, sat at the back. The dad had been a big Labour supporter.

After that I had a smidgen more respect for him.
I know two people who have worked with him, both behind the scenes. They say he is unfailingly decent to technical staff. He doesn't lord it at all.

Reactions: 68
Funnily enough Jack's concern about cancelling last minute doesn't extend to the many radio shows she has failed to turn up to because she has been up all night twatting about on Twitter. Inconveniencing the entire production team, costing them money and time.
That is *such* a good point. We know of at least three no shows don't we?
And I bet she didn't even let them know - unlike Piers production team with her. Probably just didn't answer the phone as they kept frantically trying to get in touch with her, then having to organise last minute replacements at about 5am.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Looks like it's starting off with high energy
Screenshot_20220615-140848_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I vaguely remember reading somewhere she wanted to be a stand up comedian. I feel like egging her on via twitter to do that, it would be funny to see lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.