Jack Monroe #323 Two mini breaks in two months, what in the Budget Jones's Diary is going on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm living for the Burberry bag casually placed on the floor, Jack adjacent.
That's it love, you tell those professionals sitting there allllllll about your poverty. Absolute LOLZ, the cheeky witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I like that cardi although it looks tit on her 😂 so rude how she dresses like she’s popping down the tip rather than speaking at a conference

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don't think we're missing out on much. Insert the same old made up stories like Jam going up 4p and still having PTSD 10 years later.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
Can you take us through the most interesting inflationary figures you’ve discovered so far while working on the Vimes Boots Index? #askjack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why is she still pretending like she's one of the service users (the use of "We" and "Us")

View attachment 1345021
Jack, you haven’t even claimed any benefits at all since 2014 according to you. You live in one of the most privileged neighbourhoods in the whole of the UK. You are set to inherit plenty of your parents’ inherited/earned/accumulated wealth. So, erm, do forgive me for asking, but what on earth about lived experience of poverty might possibly include you? 🎵If you’re cold, your daddy can stop it, oh yeah🎵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.