Jack Monroe #322 Mr T Roll and the Mitty Bungalow Mystery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I demand an anecdote about her wanting to go for a coffee she doesn't drink apart from when she does and stepping into a coffee shop with a strange smell. She thought she would just buy a jar of herbs to add to her dustier-than-Aunt-Helen spice library when Harold said 'darling, I rather think these are DRUGS PEOPLE'. They fell about laughing at their naiveté and left the shop quicker than MOD land, lest they get a contact high from one second-hand weed.
It could follow hot on the heels of the Harold asks a young lady in a window for directions debacle. "Jack, I just asked her if she knew where the Grote Kerk was and she offered me all these S-E-X things for money. Well I told her straight I'm here with my lady friend and she said that would be extra. I didn't know what to say".

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I read the surname of Jacks parents.
Hadjicofas.
So, her name is Jack Hadjicofas?
This could be written in the Patreon receipt email.
“Thanks, Jack Hadjicofas, next she’ll have ya benefits.”
No, her parents name is Hadjicostas and Jack’s legal surname is Monroe

Reactions: 34
Was just thinking that the last time she was this quiet at the weekend her "deliciously normal" OH who works "in a little shop" swept her off for a romantic weekend in Venice.

Wonder if they've been anywhere nice this time? Or maybe they've had an airport chaos and even she realised it would be tone deaf to tweet about...or she's trying to work out how to make it acceptable....finding tickets in a puddle? Accidentally getting on a flight to Barcelona instead of the 13:47 from Southend? (We've all done it).
Or getting the flight from Southend to Gatwick.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here we go again!
I do think it’s possible that there’s no OH. It’s the way to spend the Patreon money without being questioned.
I want to be Jack poor!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Was Jack due to go see the Rolling Stones in Amsterdam? Mick Jagger has pulled out due to Covid, or was he too afraid to face old Jackie. She has this effect on people. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Oh no, he’d have no sense of smell- best time to do a concert where the audience has a lingering honk.
So is Harold Vampire Squig or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here we go again!
I do think it’s possible that there’s no OH. It’s the way to spend the Patreon money without being questioned.
I want to be Jack poor!
Quite. This OH whisks her away on foreign holidays and buys her Tiffany earrings. Not Patreon. Oh no not Patreon 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.