Jack Monroe #322 Mr T Roll and the Mitty Bungalow Mystery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off you ridiculous chode. Stop spaffing your whole life story out on twatter and grifting from it if you don't want sensible people to comment. Start creating some meaningful content on other SM platforms. It's passing you by.

Also, while you are reading Tattle have a dip into other threads. You'll see all you grifters follow the same pattern.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Jack, nobody takes a close up beer bottle pic straight after the weird selfie sunglasses reflection pic, unless the whole thing is a set up. You’re as tragic as Asda’s creamy sweet potatoes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Imagine being on a sexy holiday with your new love then suddenly getting all ragey. Your oh looks bewildered at what has happened as you are bascially chilling and you respond. " They think my beer is beer?!

Whether it's alcohol free or not people are free to ask questions pet. You don't have to answer, we can triangulate quite well on our own.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
The main bit of the alcoholism story of hers that makes me 🧐 is apparently going from 200 units/week to her Guardian article 1 week sober feeling all fresh and rosy. The withdrawal process, esp if you went through it without any detox support would be absolutely hellish after that heavy drinking. It wouldn't be all fine and dandy, 'getting so much done around the house' etc. If someone had been consistently drinking heavily like that, seizures, DTs and actually dying are real risks. Without the sedation of alcohol suppressing the nervous system that the brain is used to, the brain and nervous system are left on overdrive. Hallucinations, severe anxiety and paranoia are common. After a week the worst would likely be over, but you'd be fragile, tired (sleep takes a good while to come back to normal), anxious and probably just building your appetite back up gradually.

I've come to quite dislike the term alcoholic. I feel it has such a stigma attached to it, and conjures up a very specific image of what one looks like, how they present and behave. Whereas alcohol misuse/problems/alcohol use disorder presents in so many different ways. There's lots of ways in which someone can have a problem with alcohol, and they often need different support approaches. Labeling people alcoholic or not, and nothing in between doesn't capture the full spectrum of it at all. In my opinion anyways 🙂.
Sorry, self quoting w*nker. Forgot to add, she also said her liver was failing. Now she could have mispoke there for dramatic effect, but if someone's liver is failing they are very poorly indeed. In hospital, end of life poorly. You can't hide that level of illness.😑

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

I tried to find a gif of Yolanda cycling by the canal, but this came up and seems fitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hi Jack, if you’re doing tattle answers can you confirm the charities and amounts paid to them from the teemill fundraiser thankYOU

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
We all wondered what her little gift to herself would be after the most recent patreon pay out. So this was it. Straight on to booking.com or whatever.
You have a good point. I bet all big spends will tie in with Patreon pay out time.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm genuinely sorry that Darren was in a bad place last year but he's an absolute horror. He trashed Nicola all over twitter and she was decent enough to be nice about him

He also made tweets saying he wanted to rehome his cat after it climbed up his curtains.
I can't stand him

Poverty safari. Get in the bin. He's another Monroe. He is bleeping insufferable

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The main bit of the alcoholism story of hers that makes me 🧐 is apparently going from 200 units/week to her Guardian article 1 week sober feeling all fresh and rosy. The withdrawal process, esp if you went through it without any detox support would be absolutely hellish after that heavy drinking. It wouldn't be all fine and dandy, 'getting so much done around the house' etc. If someone had been consistently drinking heavily like that, seizures, DTs and actually dying are real risks. Without the sedation of alcohol suppressing the nervous system that the brain is used to, the brain and nervous system are left on overdrive. Hallucinations, severe anxiety and paranoia are common. After a week the worst would likely be over, but you'd be fragile, tired (sleep takes a good while to come back to normal), anxious and probably just building your appetite back up gradually.

I've come to quite dislike the term alcoholic. I feel it has such a stigma attached to it, and conjures up a very specific image of what one looks like, how they present and behave. Whereas alcohol misuse/problems/alcohol use disorder presents in so many different ways. There's lots of ways in which someone can have a problem with alcohol, and they often need different support approaches. Labeling people alcoholic or not, and nothing in between doesn't capture the full spectrum of it at all. In my opinion anyways 🙂.

I’ve never read that article, will do now. Nursed my brother through the arse end of detox (head decided to cold turkey booze and weed, it was 36 hours when he finally rang me) and holy duck, it was enough to make me never drink another drop. Half my family are addicts so I was already playing a dangerous game anyway.

The only person getting anything done around the house was me, cleaning up bodily fluids, hiding anything that he could hurt himself/me with, hiding anything that was freaking him out, clearing the bedroom of nowt but a bed so I could barricade him in there safely when he was super paranoid, I could go on.

He sure as tit wasn’t skipping about the joint and whilst managing/witnessing it was fairly traumatic, I bloody glad he rang me because it could have gone sideways in so many ways that it doesn’t bare thinking about.

To add - he doesn’t care if I go into vague details like this, there are far worse stories from when he was using 🥴

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
She was probably told if she kept drinking at the same level she could do irreparable damage to her liver and she took it as she was in liver failure. The liver can take a fair amount of abuse and heal, when you get to cirrhosis its pretty much game over.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Screenshot 2022-06-13 22.55.30.png

Less than a week after being humiliatingly exposed as lying about daily death treats, she's started up with the sick trolls want me dead lie again. She really is a total moron.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Jack, nobody takes a close up beer bottle pic straight after the weird selfie sunglasses reflection pic, unless the whole thing is a set up. You’re as tragic as Asda’s creamy sweet potatoes.
Yeah she's set that up for the speculation to start, just so she can try and make a point that noone lets her breathe, ninnies mithering again.

Lol at "my sobriety is my business"! Except when you make it everyone else's business by mentioning it constantly and getting paid to talk about it in articles pal?👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Cooeee, Jack!! 👋
The bants on this thread have been 💯 since you grudgingly took yourself off Twitter. Noone wants you to stop breathing but please - stop tweeting!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
The more I think about it the more upset I am that she seems to leave her kid out. I know the relationship is all new and full of sex but I couldn't ditch my kids that much!

I just couldn't. They would have to come too, she not going to build any sort of relationship between OH and SB if she keeps putting sex in front of her own child!
She doesn't even have a relationship with him herself though. Jack is Jack's true love. The various fiancees and Harold are there to provide for her. The squigs provide for her. I think she imagined SB would do nothing but sit there and let her do what she wanted, like another mistreated pet. When she realised you can't actually just leave a kid in a cupboard whilst you duck off on your jollies, and they cost you a lot of money, she's binned him off.

• Sad
Reactions: 35

Even if her story was all true, she should not have been giving her ‘expert’ advice about giving up alcohol after one single week of sobriety. I have family with addictions and it’s very common for newly sober people to be euphoric and be really excited about the future and making plans. After all, you’re likely feeling physically better and hopeful. But she was only at the very beginning of her journey and hadn’t faced any real challenges at that point. The Guardian shouldn’t have posted that crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She was probably told if she kept drinking at the same level she could do irreparable damage to her liver and she took it as she was in liver failure. The liver can take a fair amount of abuse and heal, when you get to cirrhosis its pretty much game over.
Brother goes for scans twice a year to keep on eye it - as he’s sober it’s not getting any worse but it’s not getting any better - IIRC it’s Alcoholic Hepatitis? Or it was when it was diagnosed, I don’t know if the classification changes when you’re sober.

Another family member has cirrhosis. Diagnosed 3 years ago, no big surprise, still kicking around, drinks about half what they used to but still far, far too much. Doesn’t really care, either.

I feel like I’ve spent 15 years watching this one slowly commit suicide.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.