Jack Monroe #320 Guns N' Roses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An interesting article with street picture on the deprived area Jack grew up in.
I’ve squiggled the street name but it was published online
Dave Hadjicostas said "One of our lovely big trees has disappeared"
That'll be where Jack got the speaking style then. Biggy treesos

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I take it she still hasn't opened Space Squig's box. At this point, if she sends me the address I'm quite happy to go down there and open it for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I take it she still hasn't opened Space Squig's box. At this point, if she sends me the address I'm quite happy to go down there and open it for her.
I think she might have, and thanked him privately. He's not asking her about it any more. IDK though maybe he's just given up 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Jack, and the dimwit followers, do you honestly not understand Harwood was commenting on the Downing Street drinking and party culture?
It's not acceptable workplace behaviour pre, during or post pandemic...don't you think? 🤷‍♀️
With your number of followers you really do need think about what you say before you say it. A jumble of adjectives and adverbs is not a compelling argument. Perhaps get someone to explain things to you?

By the way, he was scraping the barrel to make a point but that's your stock in trade so why the beef?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Dearest canal; it has taken me 24 hours to grunk after a short holiday. And I am *exhausted*. Send fancy soupios if you please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Jack, and the dimwit followers, do you honestly not understand Harwood was commenting on the Downing Street drinking and party culture?
It's not acceptable workplace behaviour pre, during or post pandemic...don't you think? 🤷‍♀️
With your number of followers you really do need think about what you say before you say it. A jumble of adjectives and adverbs is not a compelling argument. Perhaps get someone to explain things to you?

By the way, he was scraping the barrel to make a point but that's your stock in trade so why the beef?
Plus hasn't Jack moaned on about the free bars and drinking culture at Westminster generally?
But someone else isn't allowed to point it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Plus hasn't Jack moaned on about the free bars and drinking culture at Westminster generally?
But someone else isn't allowed to point it out.
Oh yes! And also moaned about it being subsidised by the taxpayer. Although why that should bother you, hen, I've no chuffing idea!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I think she might have, and thanked him privately. He's not asking her about it any more. IDK though maybe he's just given up 🤷‍♀️
Maybe he’s stopped tweeting because it was indeed him in the box and he’s starved to death.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 102
I've *finally* caught up for the first time in weeks! What a wild ride. Too much to comment on, but currently musing on the idea of Jack doing a Marla Singer and attending all the AA meetings in Southend to mine other people's experiences.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
She's so tedious that I can't even be arsed thinking up new insults for her which is why I'm introducing to you the latest in automated insult technology - Insultbot!

insultbot 1.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 172
I've *finally* caught up for the first time in weeks! What a wild ride. Too much to comment on, but currently musing on the idea of Jack doing a Marla Singer and attending all the AA meetings in Southend to mine other people's experiences.
Wouldn’t surprise me. She mines people’s benefits trauma, why not people’s addictions?

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Thanks @Pocahontas for the new thread and Sidey B, I was just going to honour your words with a little ditty but the thread closed:

Take me down to the Southend City
Where the grass is long and the homes are crappy
Oh won’t you buy me a hoooommmmmmme woah oh

Jack really is an enigma isn’t she. 34 and still has to delete things from social media because daddy tells her to. And we see you Jackanory, ramping up the the depression chat to hide the low-alcohol drinks chat. Plus ca change 😔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
She's a grade A hole. Nasty nasty person. Calling people names on twitter and then begging for sympathy. Nasty spiteful individual and I will say this, if she's like this on twitter god knows what her sons dad has had to put up with over the years.

I'm not a fan of Tom but that is grim. She is one messed up person. Vile. He should just tell her to get to duck once and for all. That's what she needs. A fellow blue ticker telling her to duck off

Reactions: 47
She doesn’t want to meet up with this person, the “meeting” is an excuse in my opinion.

They’re obviously not close because of the way Jack is describing Cooper. This person doesn’t even know she has a cat.
She mentioned the meeting at 2 pm, which was two hours before she mentioned it to the person inviting her to the pub.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.