Jack Monroe #320 Guns N' Roses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It bore the price sticker of a nearby corner shop, it happened just after she mentioned that brand of soap on twitter. Two bars just appeared. She was thrilled. Lifelong stalker who lives round the corner must have been on holiday because she was not concerned about him at all.

Do you have a patreon? I’d like to give a small amount to fund your poetry.

Worst shag, marry, kill EVER
I do accept a few pennies here and there, but I insist you buy my poetry anthology and I then send it to people too poor to buy rhyming poetry books (with the reminder that a fair society would never allow this to happen)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
To quote the parenting site...

Sex pond, sex pond,
It's a sex pond.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 95
Talking about forgetting to eat and not having hunger cues beyond being a lie is so triggering ughhh Jack if you have a history of ED you should know this just sounds like the humblebrag of a competitive anorexic and it's not pleasant to read
edit: hunger CUES not queues ffs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
She really has no concept of what is and what isn't appropriate to tweet on a platform of her size. She also knows she's out of order

Reactions: 32
It could be that compost bin she built that time. With a big white rubber cover (like you get on a .....hot tub)

• Haha
Reactions: 49
View attachment 1322715

How did you know it was there?

Did the brambly mice and badgers not try to run off with your fictitious soup?
Ah but her dear friends know that an unexpected knock on the door makes smol pixie flee like a startled faun.
Maybe they gently, softly, carefully just whispered 'ssssooouuuuppp. Expensive sssooouupppp' through the letterbox.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
At least the sandwich can't be sucked through a straw, making it the most solid thing Jack's eaten in months (apart from all the maize snacks).

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Jack seems to think nectarines are a citrus fruit. Serious question - Is there anything she isn't wrong about?

Screenshot 2022-06-06 at 16.04.53.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 84
Or the postman sniffing though the letterbox?
Nah, if anyone caught a whiff they’d be having the police round to break down the door. Lingering honk plus unkempt front garden and resident that never leaves the house? They’d have the battering ram out. Of course, the sight of Jack with her dirty hands in the cereal box is much scarier than finding an elderly corpse.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Talking about forgetting to eat and not having hunger cues beyond being a lie is so triggering ughhh Jack if you have a history of ED you should know this just sounds like the humblebrag of a competitive anorexic and it's not pleasant to read
edit: hunger CUES not queues ffs
Agreed. I thought the same about the “cheeky” cereal eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Nah, if anyone caught a whiff they’d be having the police round to break down the door. Lingering honk plus unkempt front garden and resident that never leaves the house? They’d have the battering ram out. Of course, the sight of Jack with her dirty hands in the cereal box is much scarier than finding an elderly corpse.
That’s what Big Dave uses the cannon for!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.