Jack Monroe #320 Guns N' Roses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack's friend replied to her claim that Big Dave had been firing missiles in public yesterday with "what road?"

Jack did not respond.

BTW Tom pic still there, shows under Tweets & Replies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
How many meetings does Southend have in a week?

(Sorry if this seems insensitive, but these meetings seem to take place at all times of the day, any day of the week. It's become like her excuse to not engage in a twitter row. Surely meetings are routine and steadfast, as it'll help with recovery. Sorry again if my ignorance has caused offence to anyone.)

• Heart
Reactions: 55

(Sorry if this seems insensitive, but these meetings seem to take place at all times of the day, any day of the week. It's become like her excuse to not engage in a twitter row. Surely meetings are routine and steadfast, as it'll help with recovery. Sorry again if my ignorance has caused offence to anyone.)
Ther will be meetings every day throughout the day and evening AFAIK

• Heart
Reactions: 28

I wouldn't be unusual for a place like Southend to have 10-15 AA meetings a week. Most people go to a couple routinely. Others might attend the nearest/next meeting if they are struggling. Some meetings have particular themes.

What makes Jack's approach to talking about meetings particularly crass is that they are very easy to 🔺 so some one thinking of going to that meeting, seeing her tweet might think twice about attending in case she tweets more about it, or they worry a fan might show up etc (alcohol recovery and anxiety are sad bedfellows).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Jack's friend replied to her claim that Big Dave had been firing missiles in public yesterday with "what road?"

Jack did not respond.
So did he fire it? But this shouldn't have been broadcast? Plus photos of a vaping civilian draped all over the unattended working cannon might not go down well.
Or was it purely decorative and she is lying?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
An interesting article with street picture on the deprived area Jack grew up in.
I’ve squiggled the street name but it was published online
“Sarfend Council under fire” hahahhahaha that’s a real headline with a pic of Big Dave’s street
Send morticiano’s and funeralo’s

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Ther will be meetings every day throughout the day and evening AFAIK
Thank you.

She mentions 'going to a meeting' so often at this point, it was making me think about how real her claims could be. I really hope she's lying and doesn't actually turn up to annoy real people with addiction.

ETA- thank you @Cucumberthunder too, your second paragraph is a worry I think of too.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Thank you.

She mentions 'going to a meeting' so often at this point, it was making me think about how real her claims could be. I really hope she's lying and doesn't actually turn up to annoy real people with addiction.
Sadly, she probably does. I imagine she’s fairly well contained in the area near her, if you could travel to outside the area you might avoid her.

Reactions: 28

Yel

It shows jack for the bitter spiteful person she is, reposting a photo from someone's socials to be a witch.

Tom is having fun with a job in the media and regularly going into Westminster palace. Meanwhile jack is at home on twatter still clinging on to the time Theresa May invited her to a gardent party and presenting it as if she achieved something in politics.

• Haha
Reactions: 84
Remember when Jack was thrilled that an anonymous benefactor left some soap on her doorstep? Whereas normal people would die of shame.
But with her extensive CCTV she saw all this arrive.

also I don’t believe the telegraph has just paid her, I reckon she had it at the correct time, but failed to see it.

also £10 ten years ago was worth a lot more than today

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.