Jack Monroe #32 Shan't!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still wonder about the 10k minimum from hellmans. Was it just bluster, to make the whole contract risking thing even MORE dramatic.

Reactions: 12
One highlight for me was that she said she knew we all thought she was 'joyless and too woke' (paraphrasing) er, no love. We have repeatedly criticised you for not doing ENOUGH about all your BLM stuff, elevating black voices, sharing your platform (doesn't need to mean giving her account over) for jumping in on the Marcus Rashford stuff, white saviour behaviour and then shouting about having a black brother whenever it was mentioned that she should do better. You are not woke enough. Subtly trying to imply we are all secretly Daily Mail-loving Piers Morgan types. Nope nope nope.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Also am living for our last Grunka thread drama perhaps having Mrs J behind it the whole time

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Has she done a dramatic announcement to say she isn't coming back or has admin put a stop to it? What made her think she could join this cabal in the first place?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She won't show us the Smeg though. Spoilsport. She promised photos if the giant sideboard, but draws the line at the Smeg. Dunno the difference.

BTW friends, I've had something i needed to get off my chest for a while now, it's been eating me up inside. And I hope none if you will feel any differently about me for it. But, when I was growing up...

My dad drove a big red land rover 😫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Has she done a dramatic announcement to say she isn't coming back or has admin put a stop to it? What made her think she could join this cabal in the first place?
Admin said she couldn’t join another thread after that one

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Checked in throughout the day (bloody kids keeping me from the drama!) but didn’t comment as I just didn’t want to engage. I love a bit of sarcasm and PA attitude but there’s a time and place and you have to know your audience. At times she came across as just rude. “Can I go now?” type tit when she was here of her own accord. The whole thing was just extremely odd to be honest and I don’t quite know what if anything has been achieved from it.
I think it's fair to say that nothing was achieved. I did have to laugh out loud quite a few times though AND actually feel less guilty than I have before. She's not nice. I'm sorry she's in some kind of crisis right now, but the truth is, many people are. I don't wish her ill, but when she told me I was entitled and demanding for daring to ask questions after she set up an account here, identified herself and said she wanted to do an AMA - well, let's just say I never wanted her here in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Hang on a minute....

Has anyone ever seen @GrunkaLunka and Mrs J in the same room??

Is this an arrangement??? (If you say arrangement in a French accent it’s better)

“If I get my name in a thread title babe it’s your cue to sign in”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
My eyes are watering at the price of those Smeg fridges. To be fair, her money. Her choice.

She’s clearly not skint is she.

Reactions: 11

It’ll be a quiet day post-IG live, I thought....
I’ve got loads if meetings, I’ll catch up when I’m making dinner, I thought..,

kids are eating shredded and magnums tonight, I’ve got a tit load if grunka-ing to do. AGAIN...

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Well, I have been popping in and out during the day. I had the horrible second hand embarrassment thing going on. I just wanted her to shut up. For me it has done her no favours, and I find her even more narcissistic and rude than I thought possible.
Me too. After inviting questions she was openly rude and snarky with her replies. And she didn't really answer the questions, just some sniping retorts and throwing it back at the person asking the question. Sorry, can't remember who suggested she get a job if freelancing is so stressful and they were shot down in flames. I understand that it must've been difficult to come on here and face the enemy so to speak but she didn't have to do it and I don't think she did herself any favours. In fact, I can't believe what I saw today 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.