Jack Monroe #32 Shan't!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I have been popping in and out during the day. I had the horrible second hand embarrassment thing going on. I just wanted her to shut up. For me it has done her no favours, and I find her even more narcissistic and rude than I thought possible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I AM bleeping FURIOUS.

I wanted to ask her.... so many things.... pls pls pls can she come back just for a teeny weeny bit????

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've been around since thread one. Quiet, but there.

Today was my reward

I AM bleeping FURIOUS.

I wanted to ask her.... so many things.... pls pls pls can she come back just for a teeny weeny bit????
I'm sure she isnt far away.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think my favourite thing was that she literally SIGNED UP TO THE FORUM to set us straight about the weight of one of her many sideboards, and the fact that she doesn't take heroin (because that's definitely been the main jist of these 30+ threads), and the fact that she is BUSY, but she was never actually transparent about how poor (read: not poor) she actually is. Which has been the root of almost everyone's issue with her, IMO.

She did her usual sadface schtick about childcare and precarity and illness and sadness (join the bleeping club), but ultimately she also got paid for DKL this week, and five figures for that Hellmann's shocker, which means that she has taken home considerably more than the average UK wage in the space of three months, before we even consider speaking arrangements, books, Patreon and other writing gigs. She is RICH. And she knows it. Cash flow problems are the usual for the self-employed. As she admitted: she just bought a bleeping Smeg. She's FINE (financially. Personally... the opposite is evident).

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Checked in throughout the day (bloody kids keeping me from the drama!) but didn’t comment as I just didn’t want to engage. I love a bit of sarcasm and PA attitude but there’s a time and place and you have to know your audience. At times she came across as just rude. “Can I go now?” type tit when she was here of her own accord. The whole thing was just extremely odd to be honest and I don’t quite know what if anything has been achieved from it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think my favourite thing was that she literally SIGNED UP TO THE FORUM to set us straight about the weight of one of her many sideboards, and the fact that she doesn't take heroin (because that's definitely been the main jist of these 30+ threads), and the fact that she is BUSY, but she was never actually transparent about how poor (read: not poor) she actually is. Which has been the root of almost everyone's issue with her, IMO.

She did her usual sadface schtick about childcare and precarity and illness and sadness (join the bleeping club), but ultimately she also got paid for DKL this week, and five figures for that Hellmann's shocker, which means that she has taken home considerably more than the average UK wage in the space of three months, before we even consider speaking arrangements, books, Patreon and other writing gigs. She is RICH. And she knows it. Cash flow problems are the usual for the self-employed. As she admitted: she just bought a bleeping Smeg. She's FINE (financially. Personally... the opposite is evident).
Did she buy the smeg herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But we didn't find out why her caring parents, father of her child and IRL friends stood by for 6 months and watched as a child went cold and hungry in the dark. Neither did we find out why her stories do not stand up to scrutiny, or why they often appear to have been exaggerated for effect. Nor did we find out the truth behind all manner of inconsistencies in those stories pointed out in these threads.

We did find out that she hated the picture of her in the granny knickers and baggy sports bra. But we didn't find out why she posted them on Twitter when she clearly knew they were awful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.