Jack Monroe #317 Poverty Contrepreneur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you think she got paid for her appearance? Given the amount of sponsorship and (I'm guessing given the guest list) the high ticket price, according to her own formula it would've been quite the pay day!!

And I'm not sure how it fits with her "if it's inaccessible to the poor schtick". Not sure there were many LGBT poors in attendance.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She is so partridge
Except Steve Coogan is funny and she isn't
I really think a 1/2 hour prime time slot of Jack and Richard Madely talking about current affairs would be absolutely hysterical - Get to it Chanel 5

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
These threads move just too quickly for me now - I can barely catch my breath in between visits and there will be at least one full thread and sometimes two for me to catch up on.

I did want to mention that, if award season is now fully upon us, that maybe if people have the screenshots (I genuinely haven’t a clue how I would find them!) we should share in each thread that features her either giving or receiving an award the posts about her not caring for such shiny trinkets. Also - if they are Pride awards or related to her being the biggest NB lesbian in the world, then we should be sharing the tit out of the one that shows she is dating a man. Let’s face it, Harold would be there simpering at her side if he was a Haroldina - and her merrily rocking up to these things as a lesbian or NB or both, evidencing her theft of someone else’s voice and presence, is not cricket, in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I don't think she's pregnant either. I also put all my weight on in my lower belly and I'd look the same if I tried to go for a cinched waist like her trousers are! It's a very unflattering photo and I won't take the piss out of it because I've also gained some 'rona weight and it really sucks.
Same, I’ve always got a pot belly, to quote Reservoir Dogs ‘Like Madonna in Lucky Star” I’m not a fan of punching down about weight or clothing, the stripe trews and the Viv (RIP) are testing that mind. I’m just here for the grift and lies, let’s be kind ninnies x

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Jack, if you are pregnant, I really don't care either way, but PLEASE do not eat that months-old liquefied blue cheese you found rotting in the fridge.

PS open the box ffs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
View attachment 1311978

View attachment 1311977
View attachment 1311986

Asking Jeremy Vine if Jack rides a bike:
View attachment 1311981

Tweeter misidentified Vine as "Mr Kyle":
View attachment 1311980
Deleted reply to above:
View attachment 1311979
Protect your next child more ferociously than the first? What, the first that you pimped out to the press for cash/to build your brand/to spite your parents? I don’t think you could get worse than with the first non resident child hun?

When he’s applying for jobs and people Google him they’ll find YOU and your grotesque the povertyTM stories. It’s the bare minimum responsibility to ensure your non consenting child doesn’t have a digital footprint they didn’t ask for. You’ve fucked it hun you’re a trash parent, sorry 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 82
As I understand it, if you owe tax or are extremely late paying tax or filing company accounts or something, anything suspicious financially (missing charity donations etc), you reduce your chances of being on the honours list. This is to stop further occurrences of Lester Piggott RIP.

I could be wrong though. It doesn’t happen very often, but I hope i’m right.
Gary Barlow and David Beckham both found this to their cost.

Makes sense, if you're not paying Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs, you're getting nowt from Liz.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Jacks like the T bird who was stuck under the car fixing it when the rest of the lads got to sing and dance to Greased Lightning.

nothing against the outfit per se but it’s just another costume isn’t it - just as the grey jumper is ‘concerned single parent’ this is ‘got to show I can still be androgynous’

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Yeah my stomach looks like that. I’m not pregnant. It’s just where I hold my weight and why I feel so tit about myself every time I look in the mirror.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
I really, really think they are R and B Chesters.

View attachment 1312026
(This lesbian frau adores them 😎. Sorry to anyone to thinks they are fugly)
Sorry posting tons before mummy duty kicks in so promise I’ll stop lol but R&B loafers are lovely, the horsebit loafers are softer yet better constructed & comfier than Gucci and less than a third of the price. 🤷🏻‍♀️

On topic - her outfit is her least awful offering in recent times but all I can see is the colour and a rough silhouette - undoubtedly there will be some horrible pleather collar or something over washed to ruin it all.

Reactions: 28
These threads move just too quickly for me now - I can barely catch my breath in between visits and there will be at least one full thread and sometimes two for me to catch up on.

I did want to mention that, if award season is now fully upon us, that maybe if people have the screenshots (I genuinely haven’t a clue how I would find them!) we should share in each thread that features her either giving or receiving an award the posts about her not caring for such shiny trinkets. Also - if they are Pride awards or related to her being the biggest NB lesbian in the world, then we should be sharing the tit out of the one that shows she is dating a man. Let’s face it, Harold would be there simpering at her side if he was a Haroldina - and her merrily rocking up to these things as a lesbian or NB or both, evidencing her theft of someone else’s voice and presence, is not cricket, in my opinion.
Can’t claim to speak for all lesbians but I’m one and I’ve seen us simply ask that bisexual women, especially those partnered with men, please not use the word “gay” or especially “lesbian” about themselves or speak as some kind of authority about lesbianism, when they’re not lesbians. It’s not very helpful and not very appreciated. In the same way, I recognise that there can sometimes be some biphobia in play on the lesbian side, but that said, you’ll see far more mainstream thinkpieces about bisexuals feeling marginalised in the community than about how lesbians feel about any of this.

To be fair to Jack, she’s gone beyond simple identifying (*waves at many female celebs*) and at least she’s actually been in visible lesbian relationships and perhaps she did at some point think she was a lesbian (I personally have my own view as to whether the last of those is the case though…but I digress). She will still qualify for Pride awards. If she wins any, personally I believe it would be helpful to hear the word bisexual, pansexual or fluid or something encompassing dating men getting used about her, optimally by herself. I would respect and appreciate that.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Can we all agree that bodies, especially female bodies, carry weight in different ways and this can be really quite tit and beyond our individual control?

But on the other hand, something that IS within all our individual control is WASHING OUR bleeping HAIR.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 104
Jack apparently trying to get pregnant after only a few months of being with her “OH” reinforces my theory that she is deliberately engineering The Poverty 2. Being an “impoverished” “single mum” is her whole public identity, she doesn’t know what to do with herself now that people are cottoning on to her grift, and now that her son is nearly a teen and doesn’t live with her.

She’s pissing away her cash on shite, racking up CCJ’s, not paying her taxes and now trying to create a baby on top of it all. She’s determined to be bankrupt and a struggling mum again

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Can we all agree that bodies, especially female bodies, carry weight in different ways and this can be really quite tit and beyond our individual control?

But on the other hand, something that IS within all our individual control is WASHING OUR bleeping HAIR.
Or hands surely?

Me too! Don’t feel tit @Froggies - every body is beautiful xx
A spider’s body isn’t (I realise this isn’t OT but I am trying in a tit way to change the subject).

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.