Jack Monroe #317 Poverty Contrepreneur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No tippy toes? All those years as a working class ballerina, an urchin being ferried to classes in mama’s Range Rover…. Wasted!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
That hair though- it screams “tried to do a thing, it went wrong, didn’t have time to wash it and restyle”
IT IS HIDEOUS. I am genuinely wondering when the last time she washed her hair was and how much product she's put in??

It is easier to style hair that hasn't been washed in that it holds better; but it means wash it the day before. I once styled a wedding and a bridesmaid said to me she'd heard this piece of advice and proudly said 'so I haven't washed my hair in 9 days for you!' 🤢🤢🤮🤮 so I told her I wasn't going to touch it till she washed her hair and it was bone dry. I digress - my point is that hair looked like Jack's hair in that photo. Minging.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She's pregnant.
I thought the same, Nellie. Unless she has stomach problems like bloating and possibly endometriosis? I look pregnant some days, once when I was swimming I got really dirty looks when I went to have a cigarette because tight bathers = looking 5 months gone.
Anyway, those shoes are fugly as a hat full of bumholes. Give them back to Theresa May pls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Nice Maggie Thatcher shoes there, Jack.
You’d think she was throw into a wardrobe via a vortex and came out wearing whatever stuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I couldn't care less if she's pregnant or not all I will say is my belly is bigger than hers and I'm not pregnant.
When I put weight on it goes on my arse tits and my belly. Even when I am in much better shape I always have a belly and have had since my teens. When I am in really good shape no matter what I do I have a rounded belly. When I'm very fit it's tiny and hardly noticeable but my body fat percentage is always high no matter how fit I am

She would be as annoying pregnant as not pregnant. That's the issue. She's just annoying

She would be Tweeting shite if she were pregnant and shite if she wasn't pregnant

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I don't think she's pregnant either. I also put all my weight on in my lower belly and I'd look the same if I tried to go for a cinched waist like her trousers are! It's a very unflattering photo and I won't take the piss out of it because I've also gained some 'rona weight and it really sucks.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I don't think she's pregnant either. I also put all my weight on in my lower belly and I'd look the same if I tried to go for a cinched waist like her trousers are! It's a very unflattering photo and I won't take the piss out of it because I've also gained some 'rona weight and it really sucks.
I lost weight when I had covid because all my food tasted like cardboard

However before that like a lot of people I put on weight in lockdown

Reactions: 9
I last wore a jumpsuit when I was twelve and I actually do have one I've never worn. Just my view I think they look better on taller people

Some people can carry them off but not me

I'd look like a weeble
My niece is about 21 and wears clothes that I might not consider flattering. She is curvy but not skinny. Like jeans with big belt that in my opinion make belly look bigger then the shorter tops. I would never have dressed like that 17 years ago of a similar shape as would feel self conscious. She is very positive in herself and has her own style. I think Jack looks alright in the outfit, if it is pregnancy or just a bit of jelly then fair enough. Just want to see the titanic dance.
I don’t think we should speculate about her body too much, it’s what she wants.
If she is up the Harold’s then fair enough, hope she keeps sober.
If it is due to too many bollock sausages and steroids then so be it.
I just want to see the ballet steps personally!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I think it's more likely she's just wearing dressy trousers that a little more snug around the waist and causing a little pooch to form, no big deal. I genuinely don't think Jack would be capable of keeping a pregnancy quiet long enough to be at the point of showing before saying a single word. Anyway, let's not give her any more excuses to type stay out of my uterus or something with capslock on

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Christ. People offering to send the grifting twit money to buy a new outfit

Where will it End! Save your cash. Buy pot noodles give that moron duck all!

Me me me look at me. I presented an award me me me me me

Get in the bin you trumpet

Imagine being that insecure you need to tweet where you are going every minute of the bleeping day

Clown!

Is Claire Sweeney going to come round your house for rinsed beans? No she bleeping isn't you klingon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.