Jack Monroe #317 Poverty Contrepreneur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think steroid injections that go into the joint have the same side effects re weight gain as iv/ oral steroids. Could be wrong but pretty sure the joint injections have local side effects more than anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Hahaha she for sale signed herself out of her clothing. Course she did.

ETA: she also can't spell sacrilegious in her weird speedy broccoli stalk ramble.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
She’s just publicly and loquaciously "outed" herself as too big for her own clothes. But don’t you dare say anything trolls!
I thought the "puffy" look was down to infected toothy pegs, sinuses or lymph glands. Now it’s steroids…oh, OK. 🤔
I thought she was just a lazy cow who sleeps all day and gorges on junk food because she can’t cook 🤷🏻‍♀️. That and the buttered cheese slices, maize snacks and bollock sausages in her 90% vegan diet.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Press X to doubt on this anecdote.

If your outfit is so tight you need to cut it off you with a knife…. Then how did you get into it?

Also, a knife ffs. Think about it logistically, how you’d go about that. What’s wrong with scissors?

This is just some hyper sneakyself harm bating imo

Also, OH was in hospital? Was it serious? And what did OH think about Jack’s media performances?

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Rest in pieces Viv dress. Jack is so gross, even second hand it would have been pricey.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This has made my day. BTW. I put on an absolute duck tonne of weight in lockdown which I am working hard to lose so I would never usually laugh at someone getting stuck in an outfit but it's her so I will

I don't believe it has anything to do with her arthritis either. A couple of weeks ago she was wanging on that she couldn't get into her jeans due to recipe tasting for the book.

Jack. Leggings exist for a reason. Just saying.
You know this didn’t actually happen?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Pre emptive excuses as to why she’ll look shocking as per tonight. Praying the sister wife hair makes an appearance 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Why would the daft cow think she could get into a tight top from a year ago if she knows she's put on weight? Like when I put on weight I have to wear bigger t shirts and bigger underwear. I wouldn't even attempt to squash my arse into a pair of jeans from a few years ago. Maybe she thought all the 20k steps a day yomping she does might get the weight off (idiot).

Has anyone seen a photo of the top she alleges she had to cut herself out of?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Press X to doubt on this anecdote.

If your outfit is so tight you need to cut it off you with a knife…. Then how did you get into it?

Also, a knife ffs. Think about it logistically, how you’d go about that. What’s wrong with scissors?

This is just some hyper sneakyself harm bating imo

Also, OH was in hospital? Was it serious? And what did OH think about Jack’s media performances?

she’s not the slightest bit fat. That’s why I dislike her performative weight bating so much.
Shes not fat but I don't doubt she's not out on a smidge of weight, like most people who have sat on their arse three last two years.

She wore that dress last when she was extremely unwell and had lost alot of weight by her own admission. It's not a bit of wonder of doesn't fit now.

Reactions: 28
I like to imagine she was hacking herself out of her clothing while on the train and then an old man fainted at the sight of her tattoos.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Shes not fat but I don't doubt she's not out on a smidge of weight, like most people who have sat on their arse three last two years.

She wore that dress last when she was extremely unwell and had lost alot of weight by her own admission. It's not a bit of wonder of doesn't fit now.
Maybe but for me her weight is irrelevant. It’s her constant weight baiting, performative eating, and skinny shooping that drive me up the wall

• Heart
Reactions: 62
So is she going to turn up late or in an expensive dress she’ll say she’s borrowed?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
A Westwood dress in a charity shop would still cost a lot to someone with only £34 in their bank

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I think it's for the best. It looked bloody awful on her, and it's probably all moth eaten and musty by now.
She didn't ruin the dress. She said she didn't try it on as she knew she was too big to get in to it. Still in one piece according to her

• Sick
Reactions: 15

Yel

A Westwood dress in a charity shop would still cost a lot to someone with only £34 in their bank
Didn't most charity shops start sorting things centrally at least a decade or two ago before then sending them to shops to be sold? Making the chances of finding a hidden gem very rare as the good stuff often is syphoned off elsewhere rather than sold in the shops.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.