Jack Monroe #317 Poverty Contrepreneur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah wasn't LJC genuinely really ill with COVID yet not a peep from our smol pixie about her, just about how her covid was the longest covid ever.
Jackie was in touch with the main lady of the long covid community and getting sympathy tweets from her not two weeks after getting the ‘rona. Mind you, Vonnie had already covered that base

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
She talks about OH like a total Facebook hun. It knocks me sick.

Her partners are always the same, big, strong and sensible and there to pander to Jack whenever she requires it. And be there to have the blame for things that are always her fault.

At least we’ll confirm it’s Harold by spring. I know she can’t admit it’s a bloke because of all the lesbian, disabled, poverty survivor shite in her bio but it’s going to be hilarious when it happens.
Bet Harold’s name is Alex.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
This has made my day. BTW. I put on an absolute duck tonne of weight in lockdown which I am working hard to lose so I would never usually laugh at someone getting stuck in an outfit but it's her so I will

I don't believe it has anything to do with her arthritis either. A couple of weeks ago she was wanging on that she couldn't get into her jeans due to recipe tasting for the book.

Jack. Leggings exist for a reason. Just saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Personally, I'm just super excited to see what she wears.

Maybe Viv (RIP) will make an appearance? Hopefully, no pigskin chapeaus.

View attachment 1310209
feel like this outfit is pure Jack trying to out-gay every other gay person there. Everything is an extreme with them- not just NB but either hyper-masc or hyper-femme.

seems like they have ni identity or sense of self which is sad really - just BE jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Whoever told her she looked good in that, lied.
Worn with a strappy white bra underneath. It’s what Viv would have wanted x

I hope “cutting up clothes with a knife to take them off” gets a DHOTY tag. I don’t believe a word Jack says but this is beyond the pale.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
She’s just publicly and loquaciously "outed" herself as too big for her own clothes. But don’t you dare say anything trolls!
I thought the "puffy" look was down to infected toothy pegs, sinuses or lymph glands. Now it’s steroids…oh, OK. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Place the cut up dress in an empty tin can and gently fill with water and four heaped spoonfuls of Coca Cola and leave on the radiator for a few months. Other designer dresses will miraculously grow from it.
#jackshacks
Or bung it in a curry

• Haha
Reactions: 54
She’s just publicly and loquaciously "outed" herself as too big for her own clothes. But don’t you dare say anything trolls!
I thought the "puffy" look was down to infected toothy pegs, sinuses or lymph glands. Now it’s steroids…oh, OK. 🤔
Oh man she’s angling for a free Westwood isn’t she??? How long before a squig offers her a dress, Cinders you shall go to the ball x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.