Jack Monroe #317 Poverty Contrepreneur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic - if it makes you feel any better I was ranting on to Mr WT about Johnny Depp being allowed on stage with Jeff Buckley last night - and not Jeff Beck, who it actually was.

“…and ANYWAY, I thought Jeff Buckley WAS DEAD”

“He is, you complete throbber…” etc

On topic

She’s still a raving slopgibbon etc etc etc

Reactions: 41

How old is Jack? Companies house says 1978, but she claims she’s younger than me. Doubt it.

Reactions: 18
Lovely. Food fumes, smoke and fat all over her computer. And the kitchen becomes even less of the heart of the home for everyone else.

Reactions: 54
It depends, I've been advised a max of 2 per year if a general steroid injection, yet I've had between 3-4 a year when my RA was uncontrollable.

Reactions: 20
So many accidents waiting to happen. She has SO MUCH SPACE in her massive house, why would you want everything crowded in the kitchen?

Reactions: 49
We all know it but I’m gonna say it anyway, those cupboards aren’t designed to support all of those books but when they break we know it’ll be the landlady’s fault and not hers….

Reactions: 48
I really want to post her kitchen photos on a group called Kitchens With Threatening Auras.

Reactions: 47
For such a private person, she sure puts her entire life on display.

Those photos on the wall - safeguarding SBs privacy my arse

Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.